Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    People who feel entitled and people who whine about how unfair life is to them
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    jas3walk wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    my stupid hip that I seem to have aggravated again.

:'( sorry to hear that

thanks and stupidly it won't stop me and if I don't call it injured it's ok :)
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    When you go through a drive through and they start asking you if you want to try blah, blah, blah today...how 'bout just stop it-- I'll tell you what I want..I don't have all day, not here for suggestions and would you please actually remember to not put sauce on my sandwich.
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Watch me whip/Nae Nae - No. Just stop it.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    The general aches & pains of aging, and how long it takes me to get up off the floor for the next exercise.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    People who talk on their phone while they're ordering or paying for something at a restaurant or store. Put. Down. The. Phone.
  • Feistycat
    Options
    They seem unable (unwilling) to.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    Oh and people who just about get run over because they're paying more attention to their phone than traffic, then flip the bird to the driver that almost hit them.

Apparently I have a lot of anger towards phones.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    When the guy behind the counter swears it's gluten free....and it's not....Second time in less than a week! I'm done eating at restaurants!

oh no you have a gluten allergy? That sucks they lied or didn't know

theres no such thing
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    People who are too busy texting to notice that the light turned green, and just sit there.

People that insist on talking on their cell phone in a restaurant so loudly, everyone can hear their conversation (or put it on speaker). Especially true for grandparents who talk to grandkids and just go on and on about nothing anyone else wants to hear.

People that crack gum with every chew.

Dump trucks in the fast lane that can't go over 35 mph.

Sticking below my daily calories and not seeing the scale move downwards.

• Feistycat
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I just learned the fact that in professional tennis, there are "womens" balls and "mens" balls. The tennis ball for women players is the same size as the mens', but it's lighter, quicker & snappier, whereas mens are heavier and slower. Come on now, this is not a contact sport! Men and women can (and should) use the same tennis ball. Don'tcha think?

I wonder...what ball is currently used when it's a professional match between woman and a man? Hmm.
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    People who eat things out of packets while watching a film. Just why?
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    When the TV channel guide says 'New' before the name of a programme you think you'll watch because it's new, turns out to be a repeat and only 'new' to that channel.
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    People who purposely make messes for others to clean up.

Huge potholes and deep cracks in the pavement.

Foul-mouthed children.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    This year's wacky weather. Sunny and beautiful, 70s weather; sleet, windy, drizzly in the low 40s today. wtf
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When my cat runs between my feet at inopportune moments and I end up stepping on her or kicking her accidentally. I feel terrible because she looks all scared and betrayed by me, but I'm so mad that she did it in the first place. WTF cat? Go around me!! I can't see you as you zoom past me in the dark as I'm turning the corner on the stairs at 5 am!!!
  • pbee89
    pbee89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When people are chewing sooo loudly and I'm effing starving. Same goes for rustling their packets of food
  • pbee89
    Options
    Being hungry full stop.
  • pbee89
    Options
    People whose phones are on vibrate and they buzz every frickin minute
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Holidays with the in-laws