Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    Humans :)

OMG I thought this was the "what would you like to see the person above you wearing" thread, and I was a little freaked out for a second...
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    The smell of peanuts/peanut products being eaten by anyone other than myself. Don't know why, but it pisses me off something fierce, can't stand it.
  • my_name_is_erika
    my_name_is_erika Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    People who text and drive !!! I'm not sure about them but my life is worth lots more than answering that text message!!
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    1. People who chew with their mouths open or talk while they are eating. Those wet, horrible sounds... and I don't want to see any of that.

2. People who walk extremely slow in front of me and I'm unable to get past them. It's worse if they're walking side by side with their buddies and I'm just stuck walking -100 miles per hour.

3. I hated Jerry the Mouse (from Tom and Jerry) and the Roadrunner when I was little. I wanted Tom to catch that horrible mouse... and that stupid bird irritated me to no end. I wanted HIM to fall under the trap for once.

4. When people stand still on the left side of the escalator. The designated area for people who want to stand is on the RIGHT. Everyone else walks up the left, and those who stand on the left have actually made me late for class before. Lots of angry students!!!

I know this was almost 2 years ago, but I had to reply to you because ME TOO! I just wanted poor Tom to be able to eat that evil mouse and the same for the coyote!
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Garlic fries in tight quarters.
  • Free2LiveAgain
    Free2LiveAgain Posts: 966 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    mom, mom, mom, mommy, mommy, mom, mommy, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom.. .... should I continue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLxQGLJouI

I'm just going to post this again.. for a refresher

• skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    mom, mom, mom, mommy, mommy, mom, mommy, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom.. .... should I continue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLxQGLJouI

I'm just going to post this again.. for a refresher

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• ZR200
    ZR200 Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Driving slow in the left lane!!!
  • Wild_Daisies
    Wild_Daisies Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Small spaces
  • LindsayPosey
    LindsayPosey Posts: 2,638 Member
    Options
    When people say fustrating instead of frustrating
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Bad tippers
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Food contains calories. Not a fan of this.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    handsy wimmen, they really bug me some times. They think they own this body. I'd like to be known for my mind for once
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    People who refuse to take me seriously when I'm trying to talk to them about a serious topic. There is nothing that will infuriate me like someone who tries to turn every conversation, no matter what it's about, into the Shecky Green Comedy Hour.
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    People that don't use their handbrake and constantly have their foot on the brake pedal :s
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    People who tell me the same story over and over again, even when you say "ya you were telling me" and they keep going on...you're wasting my life right now
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    People who act like they know about something but are acutually clueless
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My coworker.. who sits at his desk all day and sucks his snot down his throat. Get a frikken tissue and blow your nose, @sshat.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    my secretary's phone that has an annoying 'ding' everytime she gets a text .... which is ALL the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    people who exaggerate and embellish telling a story, and you know its not true 'cause you were there too