Terri Ann 123 Diet - Reviews

Options
Hello, I have just ordered the Terri Ann 123 Diet Plan and was wondering if anyone is on it or has done it in the past?

Also how easy is it to stick to?

Thanks,
Beth

Replies

• Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    As with any diet method, you need to make sure it's something you can stick to for the rest of your life, otherwise your success will be short lived.

I've never tried this plan, but nobody can really tell you if you will be able to stick to it forever. Only you will know. :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I prefer the eat less move more diet myself.
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    I prefer the eat less move more diet myself.

I agree.

OP I don't judge people by their choices in diet, it's your diet and you can do what you want. But make sure you can stick with it for good. It's the only way you can stop yoyo.

But me myself? I also prefer counting calories. I enjoy routine, I eat the same things most days, but they are what I want to eat. I find "prescribed" diets too boring. :)
  • bethhjanee
    bethhjanee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeh I started with MFP ages ago and have counted calories for a while but have still put on weight. I need to find something that I can stick to and that I enjoy. I don't like diets that don't feed you. haha.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm in it, lost, excercise and kept it off. It's not a yoyo diet, it's a lifestyle change. Look up Pablo diets, same princable. Calorie counters are fools.

I don't know what the "Pablo diet" is, but if it works it is because it puts you in a calorie deficit.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    If they suggest that giving them money will help you lose weight, I know it's a scam.

I prefer the "Kali Weight Loss Plan." It's free, healthy and guarantees me a 100 pound weight loss. Top that, Terri Ann.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    bethhjanee wrote: »
    Yeh I started with MFP ages ago and have counted calories for a while but have still put on weight. I need to find something that I can stick to and that I enjoy. I don't like diets that don't feed you. haha.

No process works without a calorie deficit. If you weren't successful with MFP's process, you weren't in a deficit. The same will hold true with the new program you are starting.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm in it, lost, excercise and kept it off. It's not a yoyo diet, it's a lifestyle change. Look up Pablo diets, same princable. Calorie counters are fools.

Wow, pot meet kettle. LOL

PS Strong first post :#
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options

I sincerely hope I didn't mis-read what you said and called the vast majority of MFP users fools for counting calories.
  • janejellyroll
    Options

I sincerely hope I didn't mis-read what you said and called the vast majority of MFP users fools for counting calories.

Well, does YOUR plan allow unlimited kangaroo?

Checkmate, calorie counters!

http://www.terriann123dietplan.co.uk/images/Stage 1 Foods.pdf
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Low carb isn't terribly original.....or a lifestyle change for me. Weight loss shakes aren't lifestyle changers either.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/919931/123-diet-reviews

JaneJellyRoll is correct.....all "diet plans" work because you are in a calorie deficit. Low carb restricts by reducing one of your macros.
  • sherbear702
    Options

Fun fact, there is approximately 148 calories per 150g of kangaroo meat. Who knew?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

Mmmmm....lean tongue

Yummy!
  • janejellyroll
    Options

Fun fact, there is approximately 148 calories per 150g of kangaroo meat. Who knew?

And here I am weighing it and counting the calories like a fool instead of just eating unlimited amounts on the Terri Ann 123 plan. . .
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options

*Signs up for calorie counting website*

*Says calorie counters are fools*

Why? lol
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Well here another fool who lost 105 pounds in 10 months
    Without spending money to plans...so who is the fool is here?

Also why did you join MFP...a counting site? ...with fools according to you.

You gotta love trolls

• janejellyroll
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »

Mmmmm....lean tongue

Yummy!

I mean, if I had to eat tongue (and we're talking true survival situation here, folks, though no judgment towards people who dig it), I would choose the lean tongue over the fatty tongue.
  • sherbear702
    Options

And here I am weighing it and counting the calories like a fool instead of just eating unlimited amounts on the Terri Ann 123 plan. . .

Fool.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Terri Ann should be doing quite well financially if you multiply the membership number by the fee :-)
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Who's Pablo?