13»

Replies

• atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    earlnabby wrote: »
    999tigger wrote: »
    Why dont you change the title to include Nutri system? Ive seen a few other threads with refugess from there and your best bet is to start a group as per rabbits link. That way you can have a mini forum. As it is, the thread title is likely to attract people willing to discuss slower weight loss at 50 and not Nutri system get togethers.

I agree. Get this conversation into a group or change the title so you reach your target audience instead of wasting the time of others.

I hope no one thinks the threads as wasting people's time. I lose slowly and really need and like support. It is part of what has made a difference so far.

Yes it is wasting time

The title looks like a request for help or advice but the thread is a group built around a common diet

Its mins placement IMO ..I've clicked on it a few times because I don't remember and each time think 'feck it's that thread again"

I've flagged it several times under "report" and it still exists.
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Not much sympathy for a new, accommodating and trying to start-up group who takes a day or two to understand a change. Do not worry, finding a friendlier and more supportive group would have been my 1st choice anyway.
    Blessings and good luck to you all. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited April 2015
    OK
    Thank You buttons
    I think I have figured everything out
    I will be closing this one. As soon as I figure out how. Anyone care to post directions on how to do so?

Roger
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    RogerToo wrote: »
    OK
    Thank You buttons
    I think I have figured everything out
    I will be closing this one. As soon as I figure out how. Anyone care to post directions on how to do so?

Roger

If you go to discussions where they list the groups, hit the create on the bottom, then put in the name of group and hit delete on the page that pops up, would that do it?
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi
    I clicked on flag and used the report function, lets see if that does the job.

Let me try it, The trick will be hitting the right one of these

Thank You
    Roger
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Closing this thread at RogerToo's request. If you've found your way to MyFitnessPal from NutriSystem and are interested in connecting with the users from that site, please check out RogerToo's group:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105493-nutrisystem-group-users
This discussion has been closed.