Embarrased..

Options
124»

Replies

• yeahwhutevr
    yeahwhutevr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What I think...."i wish I could do that" and if it's a bigger person, I add to the first thought... "good for them, it takes determination, and drive to get out and do that, way better than sitting at home" So, go for it. You might inspire someone else to get out and run!!

• azza213
    azza213 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just use the attitude of if people gonna judge then they are the one with the problems. I just do me aand what makes me happy and positive
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It took me a while to get over to the weights section of my gym because I was so worried about what others would think. Then I realized, we're all there with the same goal. We're all trying to get fit and healthy. No one is there to pay attention to me... if they are, they've got a problem. Just like I'm there to take care of myself, my own workout. I do what I need to, they do what they need to, and that's all! :)

Embarrassing story: I was doing sit ups on a mat at my old gym next to these 2 really buff, hot guys. I must have overexerted myself because a very loud fart came out. LMAO! I kept a straight face (no idea how!!!) and out of the corner of my eye I could see they looked at each other and laughed. I had to get up and leave it was just too funny!