Best Dark Chocolate?

Options
13»

Replies

• Reg4502
    Reg4502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    amy8400 wrote: »
    I'll second Aldi's dark chocolate. Love the one with hazelnuts, too. So good <3

I will have to try this, thank you
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Vosges is my all-time favorite. All their dark chocolate variations are excellent. I got lucky and have a market not far from where I am that stocks a few of their bars. Each bar lasts me a little longer than a week.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Theo today. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Tastes too...organic. ha
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    organic, haha. I think I almost know what that tastes like. Years ago (like over 10) I bought this chocolate sampler from Starbucks and it had small individually wrapped chocolate from all over the world. Some with chili, fruit, nuts, plain, etc. I really wish I could find another sampler like that to try little tiny pieces of all these wonderful combinations.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Chocolove.

I also like Vosges, Divine, Dolfin, Salazon, Bissinger's.... World Market and Whole Foods have good selections.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Must go with hometown favorite, Ethyl M, but when I was in Europe, I fell in love with the endless amounts of rich hot chocolate, made with milk and cream, with specks of dark chocolate floating on top. Take me away...

If I won the Powerball, I would bathe in melted dark chocolate. A secret fantasy.