Raw Till 4?

Options
13»

Replies

• Wade406
    Wade406 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat Raw Till 4. I have eaten a whole foods plant based high carb low fat diet for about 3 years. It was the best decision for my health I have ever made. Raw till 4 is eating WFPB HCLF raw for breakfast and lunch, mostly fruit along with greens and veggies, as much as you care to eat, and then having a cooked dinner, usually a starch based meal (rice, beans, potatoes, pasta, etc.). I usually have a starch based lunch rather than fruit, so raw till noon typically.
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    5iii wrote: »
    I tend to eat Raw Till 4. I have eaten a whole foods plant based high carb low fat diet for about 3 years. It was the best decision for my health I have ever made. Raw till 4 is eating WFPB HCLF raw for breakfast and lunch, mostly fruit along with greens and veggies, as much as you care to eat, and then having a cooked dinner, usually a starch based meal (rice, beans, potatoes, pasta, etc.). I usually have a starch based lunch rather than fruit, so raw till noon typically.

Hey, I'm a high raw vegan myself, and so are my kids. As children they eat mostly fruit, because they can't get enough calories on kale. As an adult, I'm eating my leafy greens, cabbages, and other less glamorous food first, because my health comes before the desire to blend 20 dates and 10 bananas into a slurrey. Beans, lentils, tofu, nut milk, and even vegan protein powders are all in my diet too. Raw foods are great, but a well rounded diet is essential.
  • anybodys_fruit
    anybodys_fruit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Raw till 4 AMAZING!! before I got pregnant I was doing a loose interpretation of it and never felt better in my life. Not only did I lose weight but I was more fit healthy AND more slender than when I has an eating disorder. Feel free to add me if you like as I am just now returning to MFP after having my baby a few months ago. Feel free to private message me with any questions and I'll try to get back to you ASAP (which isn't always easy with a 4 month old!).