caffeine tablets

Options
What do you reckon to taking them when you work out... I noticed some suppliments have caffeine 40mg approx. So if you take caffeine tablets is 50mg okay.. cuz some packets I notice say take two 50mg tablets in one sitting.. up to three times a day which seems to much. Even 100g seems alot.

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Don't see an issue with it. 50mg is fine. Don't like pre-workout drinks huh? Or even a moderate carb to protein snack before training?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    If you like it, use it. If not, don't. 50mg isn't a lot of caffeine, that's maybe half a cup of coffee. I regularly take at least 200mg pre-workout and another 100-200mg earlier in the day. Depends on how sensitive you are to stimulants.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Just take Craze and call it a day. 15 minutes after you drink it, you'll want to throw chairs. It's perfect for lifting. :)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    100mg is the equivalent of a cup of coffee. Recommended limits are 200mg for pregnant women and 400g for everyone else. Less is better from a risk point of view. You find you will adjust to it after a while, meaning you need a higher dose for the same effect, so take a few breaks from it.