boobs

Options

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    If my boobs go, I am buying new ones. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Genetics.

I'm a C/D now depending on the band. But we don't have small boobs in my family, so I'm not worried about it.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Fayeworth wrote: »
    I'd say it depends where your body loses most of its weight. I've lot 33 pounds and now have ZERO boobs because it appears to have mainly come from my top half. Seriously considering getting fake ones its that upsetting!!!

You know..for *yeeears* ever since I had my daughter, I wanted implants... like all kinds of bad! Then, over the past couple years I was like, omg, why would I ever? Ive matured, beyond all that..Im gonna love me for ME!!!

Yeah, then I lost this weight, have back the breasts I used to have and it hit me..OHHHH YEAH thats why I wanted implants! So yeah, it was easy to accept my body for what it is, when I gained enough weight to have some fullness and like what I had! I dont care about being small, or about being big...its not the size at all, its that there just is no structure to them at all...*tears!* oh well, maybe this will be my gift to myself when I turn 40.

Either that or like @BigLifter10 said, just let myself go LMFAO
  • peacenluv80
    peacenluv80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It all depends on the person and how you lose weight. I know people who have lost weight as well as their boobs. I happen to lose weight first in my legs then arms, face and where i need to lose it (mid-section) last....I can never seem to stick with it to that point! I have always been bigger on top, a D cup when I was a size 5...a long LONG time ago. I have graduated to a DDD now, I want to lose a couple of D's but they dont seem to shift very often. If you do lose weight there, I definately reccomend massaging them when you take a shower to increase blood flow to that area. I know when I got pregnant with my daughter it was a matter of weeks before I had to start wearing maternity bras, they literally ballooned up, I attribute the massages for keeping them in good form. Good luck! I hope you can keep the boobs!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I was worried I would lose my boobs too, but shockingly when I look in the mirror at this point, my boobs actually look bigger! The thing is, I've slimmed down everywhere and I'm sure I've lost some of my boobage, but since other parts of my body are smaller now, my boobs look more prominent. Never expected that!
    Now I have a friend who before losing weight probably wore an E cup, and she's down to a B, so I guess it's just different for everyone.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I was worried I would lose my boobs too, but shockingly when I look in the mirror at this point, my boobs actually look bigger! The thing is, I've slimmed down everywhere and I'm sure I've lost some of my boobage, but since other parts of my body are smaller now, my boobs look more prominent. Never expected that!
    Now I have a friend who before losing weight probably wore an E cup, and she's down to a B, so I guess it's just different for everyone.

And now she secretly hates you, right? LOL!
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I don't agree with the people saying "if you've lost most of the weight, they probably won't change." Mine didn't start shrinking until I was on my last ten pounds, and now I'm down an entire cup size.
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've really enjoyed clicking on boobs today.

See, this poster sounds like one of the nice boys who help find lost boobs
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I've lost mine as I've lost weight, but they are very proportional to my body. I went from a 34F to a 32E.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    With 72 pounds lost, I've gone from a 38H to a 32G. I'm really close to a DDD, and I hope they get there. It would be so nice to be able to shop for bras that don't cost $80 a piece. That said, I'm in maintenance, so it might not happen at all. I have lost a pants size while maintaining, but nothing more on top. :neutral: So, yes...they've gotten smaller, but it's still the same proportions I had before.

The price doesn't go down a ton until you hit a single D. I'm a DDD and I easily spend $50/60 on a bra. They aren't even that cute! You can't get cute ones until you're down to a C or want to spend a ton of money! GRRRRRR.....

• UtterlyMzFit
    UtterlyMzFit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hidee14 wrote: »
    so I'm getting super close to my goal and while that is very exciting I can't stop worrying about the fact that i could lose my boobs. I'm a c now and I've lost almost 50 pounds. so basically I'm asking if i haven't lost them yet will I ever?

Be thankful that you are in a C cup my God I wear a 46DD!!
  • kristiwalker9999
    kristiwalker9999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was an F before I got sick and gained all the weight so I hope and pray, please, please, please that I'll lose all that I gained (2 cups sizes, making me an H) and then an extra couple of cups as well once I've reached my goal weight!
  • Dragn77
    Options
    I don't agree with the people saying "if you've lost most of the weight, they probably won't change." Mine didn't start shrinking until I was on my last ten pounds, and now I'm down an entire cup size.

I dont think anyone is saying they wont change..just that it wont be a dramatic change. One cup size is not dramatic..and Im guessing they didnt go from a full size to deflating like baloons out of air either? LoL

Thats kind of the difference between going down in size relative to overall weight loss, and when its the first to go, and keeps going, going gone... Thats what those of us who are saying at this point where she is so close, any change will not be enough to be of any concern are saying.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I think mine actually got bigger...or I've just been wearing the wrong bra size my whole life. Totally possible. The band went down like 4 inches but the cup size went from B to D. I almost peed my pants when the woman who did my fitting told me I needed a D. I probably just got saggier and need the support more or something.
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I've really enjoyed clicking on boobs today.

And your still clicking... as if there will be a picture or something :p

Men are so silly...
  • GrannyCrayCray
    GrannyCrayCray Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    have gone from 36C..and for a short while at my heaviest, a 36D... to now swimming in my 34Bs.
    I'm fifty & have had a passel of kids; but, lack of boobs was never an issue. Had an ample bosom 36C / 36D (when pregnant) until the last few months of weight loss. Presently, I can fit in my daughter's training bra :/ I am even considering buying a padded bra so that I do not look completely flat chested. Maybe it's because I have always had sufficient cleavage without the need for padded or pushup bras that saying goodbye to my boobs is the worst part of my get healthy/fit journey. Consolation prize... now I have abs B)
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I've lost 90+ pounds.

The girls are going nowhere. In fact, they seem MUCH bigger because I have lost everything around/below. Boob loss is sad, but it does not happen to everyone.

Hope mine don't disappear when I lose 90lbs!

Bodies are so different though, you won't know until you've reached your goal, OP!

• Dragn77
    edited April 2015
    Options
    labyars wrote: »
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    have gone from 36C..and for a short while at my heaviest, a 36D... to now swimming in my 34Bs.
    I'm fifty & have had a passel of kids; but, lack of boobs was never an issue. Had an ample bosom 36C / 36D (when pregnant) until the last few months of weight loss. Presently, I can fit in my daughter's training bra :/ I am even considering buying a padded bra so that I do not look completely flat chested. Maybe it's because I have always had sufficient cleavage without the need for padded or pushup bras that saying goodbye to my boobs is the worst part of my get healthy/fit journey. Consolation prize... now I have abs B)

LoL! Thats my hope! To get to the point where the rest of me looks so amazing, my breasts get a pass! I have no idea how big I got when I was pregnant...I stopped wearing bras the last month because I just couldnt afford to buy any and was pretty sure I was going to strangle myself to death with the ones I had. But I could touch them with my chin when I put my head down...they were that big.

Which is also why I think they look so horrible now...they got insanely big when I was pregnant, and then poof gone, and my skin just never ever recovered from that. Its been 18 years now, so safe to say they arent bouncing back. I cant wear any sort of push up bra, cause I just dont have anything to actually push up! But padded bras...those are my bestest friends! :blush:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Allelito wrote: »
    Just in for boobs. Continue...

No, you need to contribute! Did your boobs disappear when you lost weight?

Nah she stayed with me;)