Here ya go, sweetie.

kleenex-hand-towel-pop-up-box-01701.jpg

To whomever flagged his post-believe me, he's joking. :D

Ahh! I wish i would have thought to give him a tissue! haha
  • LavenderLeaves
    LavenderLeaves Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »
    I got very emotional the second month because I was no longer using binge eating and compulsive eating as a coping mechanism. That definitely took some adjustment. I'm still struggling to learn to deal with my emotions in a more healthy manner, but I've definitely adjusted from the constant mood swings that plagued me for nearly a month straight. I'm not too sure if that's along the lines you meant!

Oh yeah, same here! I've been horrible lately with my son graduating, worries about aging parents, all sorts of things. I am fat because food was my "medication" when the depression started years ago. This time, I refused to eat but then I became completely and utterly overwhelmed and had to seek actual medication. LOL Hopefully, you're not as bad off as me but for myself I know that's why I became more emotional during this process.

Hah...yep. I feel your pain. I had to go back to therapy and really learn to deal with stuff. I've found meditating has helped me IMMENSELY. I also do stuff that's loosely based off cognitive behavioural therapy - just stuff I've found that helps in a lot of self-help books that are aimed at eating disorders.
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm super bummed out about my skin, hormone spots round my chin area. I have been a little tearful too. That's really interesting about fat cells and eostrogen, makes sense now. I also think the post about no longer hiding emotions with food is relevant too