how do you feel about weighing yourself during your menstrual cycle?

Options
124»

Replies

• oneallmama
    oneallmama Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I try to resist weighing myself about a week before and during my period. I know the numbers aren't true at all :)
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    last month I gained 13 pounds of water weight during my TOM... the beginning of my period, I was at 109kg, then 4 days later I was at 115 (no way I gained 6kg (roughly 13lbs) in 4 days), then half a week later at 113 it was, then 3 days after that at 110. then it sat at 110 for 2 weeks ( was weighing everyday for one of the weeks and it just fluctuated between 110 and 110.5) , then finally dropped to 107. I am not weighing myself this time until a week after, it's too depressing and too much of a roller coaster ride.....
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I dont because I tend to bloat alot, I just wait till the end of the week and then impress myself with lower numbers
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Don't.Do.It.
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I weigh regardless because it usually doesn't make that much difference in my weight.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I never weigh myself during that time, I usually wait a day or 2 after I have finished and then weigh, I know I hold onto water right before and during so yeah I don't even look at the scale lol
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I used to, just so I can get an idea of how much I gain before and during TOM. Now I don't since I've already established my personal patterns. I usually weigh after which is pretty much a patience game since TOM is so irregular.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!