Friends to gain weight with?

Options
13»

Replies

• BombshellYurii
    BombshellYurii Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22yr old 5'7 and 114 my lowest wait was 103. My goal is 135.. ^_^) I'm doing this for me and only me. Good luck to everyone
  • vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Add
  • NinaCunningham2015
    NinaCunningham2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and trying to gain weight. I've never been able to pass from 108lbs and I'm at 105 right now. This app is helping so much. I'm very excited about it and started working out passed Tuesday so let's see what happens!
  • miriams121
    miriams121 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 29 always been very petite I started at 110, 40 days later I am at 120 i cant believe it; my goal is 135.
  • scottf4413
    scottf4413 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    draznyth wrote: »
    scottf4413 wrote: »
    nightwear wrote: »
    On board. 155lb at 5'10, 31yo male.
    Wanna gain 10-15. I workout too much and eat too bad at times. Terminal calorie deficit. I don't enjoy eating is my prob. Many love to eat. I do not. I see food only as fuel.

Having to eat,the fact that I ~have~ to eat because I am so thin, makes it a chore for me. Not very enjoyable. So, realising it's my mindset, I'm working on it lol. Best of luck and let me know if you find a solution!

It's all about the dense foods, my man.

Peanut butter is just shy of 100 cals per tbsp. 1oz of almonds (28g--a large handful) is ~170 cal.

Or just eat a bunch of ice cream. :mrgreen:

Or bacon :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks bud! :smile:
  • BaybiiCakes
    BaybiiCakes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also trying to gain weight and would like to have some buddies to gain with. If you're interested hmu.
  • ramirogarzajr
    ramirogarzajr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 6', 155 lbs. That's the most I have ever weighed. My lowest was about 126. I just started gaining weight. I have a disability and am battling depression.
  • RainDrops33
    RainDrops33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    emlou112 wrote: »
    lckoby wrote: »
    Hi. How's it going? We can help each other in this journey. Try to have a healthy breakfast. How can I help you?

Hi, do you have any breakfast suggestions? I struggle to eat in the morning due to lack of apetite and time constraints.

Also tryin to gain great if we help each other

I've noticed eating breakfast is really something you can create an appetite for by making it a habit pretty soon your body will adapt and you will want to eat breakfast and your appetite increase in the morning hours. I find drinking the juice from one lemon really helps get my body to wake up and my stomach ready for food. Just squeeze the juice fresh and drink it straight don't mix anything in. For me I'm best eating fruit in the morning I find I can get in a lot of calories from eating fresh fruit and no I don't believe in this BS about sugar from fruit being bad for you. I usually have 6 to 8 oranges or a couple dozen strawberries or whatever fruit is in season.

• taterfit
    taterfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Here to gain as well. Find it difficult to eat the amount of food I need to. I have been using this app to track food but am not getting enough days of reached calorie goals. Help and support definitely needed. Greetings all
  • tompkinsmi
    tompkinsmi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me or ask anything I will give yall all the info I have. I was in the same boat I wrestled 103 the whole way through high school so I intentionally starved myself to maintain that weight. I really think it screwed up my eating habits. Now at 40 I have decided to do something about it. I started my journey at 128 lbs I am currently 167 and looking to go even higher never felt so good in my life. If anyone hear EVER needs advice or just someone to talk to please feel free to hit me up, I will help with whatever I can