Your Little Successes This Week ...

Options

Replies

• teahlee123
    teahlee123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I lost .5 inch in my waist in the last two weeks, it's not that big a difference I guess. I am still seriously proud though.....yay mini-progress!!!
  • KatieH12271
    KatieH12271 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    went to a birthday party on Saturday, logged EVERYTHING I ate and still managed to stay 18 calories under my goal!! :smiley:
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I wrapped a towel around myself after getting out of the shower (normally a bathrobe girl) and it went all the way around and covered everything up!

I also ran my first 5k. It was non-competitive, treadmill, but hey, I'll take it! I only ran my first mile in September and this was a goal I've been aiming at for a while.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,870 Member
    Options
    I love reading all these ... so encouraging. :)
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    I walked to work every day this week, even when it was only 1C on Monday morning!

Also, I managed to do three full program run throughs on Monday night and I wasn't totally wrecked! (only partially wrecked).
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I ordered a scale to weigh food
  • bgreening72
    bgreening72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My daughters are in competitive dance, our last event was today and tomorrow. Both long days ...today was from 8am-6 pm. This morning I packed myself lunch and snacks, and I stayed on track ;) tomorrow I'll plan the same! I've come to realize that if I don't plan, I fail miserably! Best part is that the mom eating french fries at the next table in the food court wanted to know what I was eating for lunch, it looked so "delish" lol
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I upped my weights at the gym! And I'm back to eating mostly home-cooked, whole foods, which is immensely pleasant (I love to meal-plan and cook) and also helps me meet my goals while still enjoying what I eat.
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Drank to much last night.

As ever, these days, when I drink I dont sleep at all well. Woke up numerous times.

Still got up this morning and went to the gym before work.

Feel terrible now. Also feel great for getting it done!
  • BiancaSutton2015
    BiancaSutton2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Victory for me would be being more motivated in the afternoon to go for a run or walk. I've lost 3kgs this week so it must be working a treat... Though I don't know if losing 3kg in one week is a healthy loss?
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Someone brought brownies to work and I passed on them. What I'm really happy about, though, is that I forgot about them. So I didn't sit in my office wishing I had that brownie with me ;)
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My little success is that I have mastered making recipes with my food scale so I'm more comfortable cooking dishes from scratch again. Before, I was concerned about how to figure out the calories per portion. Now, easy peasy! :)
  • Machka9
    Options
    vinerie wrote: »
    Someone brought brownies to work and I passed on them. What I'm really happy about, though, is that I forgot about them. So I didn't sit in my office wishing I had that brownie with me ;)

That's a huge success ... I still wrestle with lingering thoughts about good things in the lunchroom.

• AvidAdrienne
    AvidAdrienne Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I didn't buy any junk food this week, that's a REALLY major success in my world.
  • LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Completed 30 min on the stair master without passing out (I always consider this a victory) and cooked quinoa for the first time.....hated it, but at least I finally tried it.
  • Machka9
    Options
    LacednLace wrote: »
    Completed 30 min on the stair master without passing out (I always consider this a victory) and cooked quinoa for the first time.....hated it, but at least I finally tried it.

I like it mixed with brown rice. On it's own, I'm not sure I'd like it very much ... but mixed with stuff, it's good. :)

• BuckyArden33
    BuckyArden33 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i managed to get rid of the weight i put on after a 3 day crazy weekend of beer and bad food
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon on Tuesday evening and binged - but instead of wallowing in self pity for the rest of the week (like I used too)- I logged everything, and jumped back into my exercise routine on Wednesday am (6am Body Pump!).
  • LacednLace
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    LacednLace wrote: »

I like it mixed with brown rice. On it's own, I'm not sure I'd like it very much ... but mixed with stuff, it's good. :)

I absolutely love peanut butter. So I found a peanut butter breakfast quinoa recipe. Very disappointed. May continue to experiment. Or I may just give the bag of quinoa to my trainer.
  • LacednLace
    Options
    i managed to get rid of the weight i put on after a 3 day crazy weekend of beer and bad food

Good job!