Hula-Hooping?

Options
13»

Replies

• MegaLoveBird
    MegaLoveBird Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @dizzieblondeuk, that sounds like a FANTASTIC workout!!! I would LOVE THAT!!! As far as hoop purchasing you can even make your own, there are several YouTube tutorials. I have purchased several hoops online too, moodhoops.com, superhooper.org, hoop mama on etsy. Each of those sites can offer simple hoops, the options are where the prices go up (deco tape, grip tape...).
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    @dizzieblondeuk, that sounds like a FANTASTIC workout!!! I would LOVE THAT!!! As far as hoop purchasing you can even make your own, there are several YouTube tutorials. I have purchased several hoops online too, moodhoops.com, superhooper.org, hoop mama on etsy. Each of those sites can offer simple hoops, the options are where the prices go up (deco tape, grip tape...).
    Second week last night, and this time it was a full on circuits session (1min on, 15 secs recovery) for around 45 minutes of the hour class. Really hard work, burpees, push ups and the usual circuits stuff interspersed with stations for speed hooping, step hooping, squats whilst hooping, and lots of other tortures! ;) It really is one of the hardest work outs, exhausting but incredibly effective! Thanks for the hoop advice. I need to get one and practice, my weaker side really needs work!
  • MegaLoveBird
    MegaLoveBird Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That sounds INTENSE @dizzieblondeuk !! I'm impressed!!