from below average to Hot Mom (my husband is lucky)

Options

Replies

• taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look amazing! It works when you finally decide to do it for yourself and no one else. Continued success to you!
  • cls_333
    cls_333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how tall you are, because in your orange bathing suit pic, you are the exact same weight & body fat as me, and I'd sure like to look like your last pic! :)
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You do indeed look fab...my fav pic is your profile pic...:) I'm assuming it came from the same session of photographs.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    You do indeed look fab...my fav pic is your profile pic...:) I'm assuming it came from the same session of photographs.

yes it was. :smile:
    Can I ask how tall you are, because in your orange bathing suit pic, you are the exact same weight & body fat as me, and I'd sure like to look like your last pic! :)

I'm 5'4.

Thank you so much everyone!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Faaantastic!!! I think I need to get back into the gym for weight training. What an inspiration:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: !
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Faaantastic!!! I think I need to get back into the gym for weight training. What an inspiration:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: !

All the flowers made me happy! Thank you! :blushing:
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    A big congrats is in order you have done awesome!! I must say I LOVE that orange bathing suit!
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are really hot and sorry to say this, but you don't look like a momma. Kudos for your perseverance!
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    u look SOOOOO much younger!! great job
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options

This is the only inspiring, non goofy post/thrad i have read i the last hour.

Thankyou.

/\/\/\/\/\/\ THIS!

Thanks Jess, you look great and you are my most inspiring MFP friend! :)

(Its totally your fault I lift weights!)
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!!! You are looking amazing!!! I just can't believe you're saying you've got more work to do! You are such an inspiration as I am looking to lose about the same amount as you but somehow thought that I'd just end up looking a bit saggy. Thank you for posting your journey so far. I know that it's about exercise as well as dieting but it's just knowing that it just might be worth it all makes a big difference :) xx
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous darling x
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look so different in a good way in the after pic, but you were still pretty in the before.
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow you don't even look like the same person.

Love the bottom photos, what fab definition you've got. :smile:
  • Becksga
    Becksga Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    congrats :D
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Thank you everyone. :bigsmile:
  • amydriesbaugh
    amydriesbaugh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done! I love the bicep shot- nice muscle gain! You look great!
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!