I am gay ? NOT

Options
Okay I find other woman very attractive, I have never FOOLED around with another woman, but I have kissed many female, on "Truth or dares" basis, I also am Married of 10 years and have a man that I love so much.... OPINIONS???/

Replies

• JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Well that made my hot and bothered. Everything but the married part. LOL.

I think you are just very secure in your sexuality. Nothing wrong with that from where I stand

And one more thing.. moley! haha
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Opinions on what? If you're gay? If you are attracted sexually to other women, as in you would like to touch their vagina or have them touch your vagina, then you are certainly not straight. This does not mean you are gay.

For christ's sake.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You could be bisexual and there is nothing wrong with being bisexual. It's the best of both worlds. If you desire to see female and male anatomy what's the big deal?

Think of sexuality like a scale some people are on one end of the scale only attracted to the opposite sex and other's are only attracted to the same sex. Then there are the blessed few who are right in the middle.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Who cares?
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    dodgeball_2004_500x333_294862.jpg
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I've kissed girls for protesting reasons. And once because I was drunk. That was exciting.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Bisexual is exactly as it implies, that there is physical/sexual attraction or interest.

Gay is actually a lifestyle and deeper preference for the same sex, abstaining from (having no interest in) the opposite sex.

So you are Bi. Which is really cool and trendy these days.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    You could be bisexual or just be admiring the female character.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I've kissed girls for protesting reasons.

What exactly were you "protesting"?
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bicurious
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Divisive thread is divisive. My answer is that unless you get all aflutter at the idea of mooning across a candlelit dinner at a member of the same sex, you are not gay. Anything else is just sexy/sexual behavior.:drinker:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Seriously? You are asking a bunch of people you have never met to define your sexuality for you? Doesn't anyone just figure things out on their own, anymore?
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Haha I would think you're bicurious/bisexual. It's a trend these days. As for me? I wouldn't say I'm interested in females sexually, but it's interesting to think about how kissing a female would feel (no offense!) >.<
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    I've kissed girls for protesting reasons. And once because I was drunk. That was exciting.

IDK what you were protesting, but come over here and protest it <3

Also, for the record in case anyone thinks I actually give a flying turd about anyone's sexual orientation...I do not.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    You kissed another girl? Does that even turn heads anymore? Its no big deal. If I were husband? HIGH FIVE!
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    Seriously? You are asking a bunch of people you have never met to define your sexuality for you? Doesn't anyone just figure things out on their own, anymore?

She could at least Google it.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    seems to me you are lacking serious attention from whatever sex, if you need to post this here.
  • 79hotlips79
    Options
    Im married of ten years, have found woman :cute: Not sure I can pull the plug, but in my mind its hot lol
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    I just...I don't...I am so unable to even.
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If you've been married 10 years, then one can assume you are at LEAST 26... If you don't know by now... :frown:
This discussion has been closed.