I am gay ? NOT

Options

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Well this certainly wins asinine thread of the day. Congrats OP!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Not sure I can pull the plug, but in my mind its hot lol

Give me a moment with this visual.............
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I dont see what the issue is.....whether you like men, women or both....as long as no one gets hurt and you enjoy it, go for it. Ive always told my husband....i love you and i have no plans to leave you but, if there is a woman i am attracted to and the feeling is mutual you better believe i will enjoy myself. Its not a bad thing if you have honesty and its not a bad thing to be curious...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    What's the point of this? To be titillating? Try to stir biases? Are you insecure with your sexuality?

Do a bunch of Internet strangers really need to discuss your sexuality?
  • 79hotlips79
    Options
    Well this certainly wins asinine thread of the day. Congrats OP!

Hopping babe LOL
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    And as for finding women cute? Women ARE cute... They're generally very nice to look at. The female form is beautiful.
    Unless you want to stick your fingers in it; you're not gay.

(Sorry for the visuals) :laugh:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I think the word you are looking for is hot.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

Sorry but that is so NOT true.

OP: I'd say you're bi-curious not gay or bisexual. If you were/are truly bisexual that means you are comfortable being in a relationship with either a man or a woman. It doesn't sound like that's the case. If you're merely attracted to women and just want to kiss and/or fool around with them then you're bi-curious.

Either way it shouldn't matter. Just be whoever it is you are.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Okay I find other woman very attractive, I have never FOOLED around with another woman, but I have kissed many female, on "Truth or dares" basis, I also am Married of 10 years and have a man that I love so much.... OPINIONS???/

If he finds out you got some other woman pregnant he's going to be pissed.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    obviously you are not that into girls or else your husband would have had a 3 some by now
  • 79hotlips79
    Options

OP: I'd say you're bi-curious not gay or bisexual. If you were/are truly bisexual that means you are comfortable being in a relationship with either a man or a woman. It doesn't sound like that's the case. If you're merely attracted to women and just want to kiss and/or fool around with them then you're bi-curious.

Thanks, No I dont want to stick my fingures in it... LOOL.... But the female body is very hot.. and so is my mans.. In some3 time I want to please him... THREAD OF THE NIGHT HEHE
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    If kissing the girls turned you on then you're probably bi, since your husband turned you on enough that you married him.

You really couldn't figure this one out on your own?
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    Go for it...Nothing wrong with it as long as it is females. Think I would throw up if I seen 2 guys kiss. I seen it on tv and almost threw my wifes dog at the tv
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Thanks, No I dont want to stick my fingures in it... LOOL.... But the female body is very hot.. and so is my mans.. In some3 time I want to please him... THREAD OF THE NIGHT HEHE

No. This is not "thread of the night". Good effort, though.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    If kissing the girls turned you on then you're probably bi, since your husband turned you on enough that you married him.

You really couldn't figure this one out on your own?

I LOL'd.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

No. This is not "thread of the night". Good effort, though.

Meh. Mediocre effort at best. The whole "I kissed a girl" thing has been done to death.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Go for it...Nothing wrong with it as long as it is females. Think I would throw up if I seen 2 guys kiss. I seen it on tv and almost threw my wifes dog at the tv

But why? What was it about seeing that, that made you angry. Was it drilled into your brain early on this behavior was unacceptable?
    Perhaps you had a neg. experience young and it set a tone with you.
    You have a right to feel your feelings, but saying you wanted to harm a dog because you saw 2 men kissing? Something deeper there, I assure you.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    The female body is pretty, soft, curvy and pretty, soft and curvy. I male body is rough and angular. Why wouldn't a person be attracted to a female body? Think of it as a piece of art.

I think if women were totally honest most would admit the tendency. Nothing wrong with it in the slightest.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I just read it and laughed thinking of that Katy Perry song and lol'ed
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    In for kissing chicks

I'm a pro
This discussion has been closed.