work out time of day

Options
2»

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what else I have going on that day. I prefer to wake up at 5 and go to the gym straight away, but being a single mom means that can't always happen. I also work a couple of jobs so I can't always go after work either. I just try to get there at least 3 times a week and run when I can. On mornings when I can't go to the gym I do light stretching/yoga and sometimes calisthenics at home. It helps wake me up and prepare me mentally for the day.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Super early in the morning, I get up at 5 am!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I go right after work usually. Sometimes I will squeeze in some cardio at lunch time but the majority of my workout is done right after work. So like 5ish.
  • UnknownAX0
    UnknownAX0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Morning half an hour before breakfast
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Weightlifting after work in the afternoon because I pass right by the gym on my way home from work. I do my HIIT workouts in the evenings because it just works out better time wise
  • abarriere
    abarriere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Preferable time, around 9 or 10 am. Actual time, 5 am during the week and 9 am or 10 am on the weekends.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    abarriere wrote: »
    Preferable time, around 9 or 10 am. Actual time, 5 am during the week and 9 am or 10 am on the weekends.

That's what I was thinking! Preferred time would probably be between 8 and 10am. My actual weekday workouts are at 4:45am. And usually about 6:30am on weekends.