Abs...seriously...hate...it
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    dips
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Lunges. I just struggle with them for some reason.

Also, most of Insanity. I love it before and after the workouts, but during I'm saying some not-so-nice things and hating it, haha
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I hate lunges!!! But I do them anyways ... Bent-over rows too, I always feel so out of breath by the time I get around to doing that and I dont want to feel like I'm going to hurl (hasn't happened yet though thankfully lol)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,081 Member
    Options
    When I first added squats to my routine I despised them, but now they're my favorite exercise!

My current target of hatred is the last 10 seconds of a 30 second sprint during HIIT training, gasping for breath and knowing I'm going to do it all over again in just 1 minute from now...
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Planks and squats
  • PurplePoloPlayer
    PurplePoloPlayer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bulgarian Split Squats!

They are tough and painful (in a good way) but they really train leg muscle balance quite well.
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    planks and crab walk
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Lunges and this 5x5x5 thing we do for a warm up/core workout. Reverse crunch, twist situps then twist crunches, first round ain't so bad but at 30 seconds ugh. Yes my conditioning stinks.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    I have tried exercises, routines, classes etc that I hated, so I found something else. Why keep doing something that you hate? There is no program or exercise without an alternative, so I just pick the alternative.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Front squats, I struggle with thoracic and wrist flexibility to be able to get into the rack position properly. But the exercise itself rocks!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Burpees and mountain climbers!
  • lchillies
    lchillies Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hate the thought of doing burpees, but love the feeling afterwards and they work so well! Also hate lunges so dont put them in my workout
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,081 Member
    Options
    While not an exercise, something I tried today which is fitness-related: deep tissue massage. At times it felt heavenly; at other times, excruciating pain. But when all was said and done, my shoulders are moving freer than they have for a while, and the pop in my neck is gone.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I don't know...I don't really do the things I hate. I love all compound lifts, and any of the accessory work that I hate I usually try to find a substitute. And I don't cardio. But sometimes I have to....so, cardio.
  • rdfaye
    rdfaye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yoga and pushups normally. Right now, leg lifts. As in 3 sets of 10 every single day as part of my knee surgery recovery routine. Eight weeks out and at least 5 more weeks of daily leg lifts. The other exercises are not annoying, but I hate the leg lifts!
  • CarolinaBeachGirl2
    CarolinaBeachGirl2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Burpees!
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Front squats. I have to gut it through. When I'm finished, I wonder why all the fuss. Wanted to quit today right after my second warm up set, but I hit that first work set and I become dead set on finishing. Happens every time. 4 more weeks of FS as my primary quad lift and then I reward myself with back squats as my primary.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Lunges, any type of walkdown, and any core exercises. I hate doing core work.