21 Day fix?

2»

Replies

• ccam99
    ccam99 Posts: 119 Member
    Suezyq47 wrote: »
    I saw an infomercial about it and thought it's just portion control and exercise, so I thought I would check it out online. I found pretty much everything I needed to know about it on Pinterest for free and decided to give it a try without buying the program. I am on my seventh day and am down about 7 pounds (obviously at least 5 pounds water weight). I feel good and am finding the portions are enough for me to feel satisfied. I just am using measuring cups and my food scale and I made my own tracking sheet to keep track of the portions I am eating. I am using my ellitical and bowflex for exercise and also riding my bike. I think the program works if you follow it, but you do not have to buy it to follow it. Check out Pinterest and you will find everything you need to know about it. I have trouble with portion control and eating the right amount of the types of food, so I am hoping this helps me change my eating habits long term.

I'm doing the same thing, using my own measuring cups and scale. You can find all the measurements and lots of meal ideas on Pinterest. I do my workouts at the local gym but I need help with portion control and I love the ideas I'm finding online. I still track on MFP. By the way, Target has store brand baggies that are color coded if you want to measure fruits/vegetables out and put them in the bags. Four colors but it's helpful for my daytime snacks at work.
  • kerryannkerns
    kerryannkerns Posts: 8 Member

I love it I've seen on it 2 weeks and lost 10 pounds. Just don't become a coach. I just ordered the Containers and dvds. The dvds are awesome! It's a lifestyle change without starving