Options
124»

Replies

• missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Checking this theory.
    Over the years....which is the best me?

I could not pick one to be better then the others. You are a cute boy at 3 and 14! From 18 on, you look like a man. A really hot one!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I married my husband in his early 30's and he's in his late 40's now. His increased emotional maturity and our deepening intimacy is what makes the gray in his sideburns look especially hot to me.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Checking this theory.

3 years old
    27739717_5268.jpg

14 years old
    27739717_4947.jpg

18 years old (on the left)
    27739717_6177.jpg

24 years old
    27739717_3526.jpg

30 years old
    27739717_764.jpg

50 years old
    27739717_2026.jpg

Holy crap, your mom (if it's your mom?) looks like Jessica Lange
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Checking this theory.

3 years old
    27739717_5268.jpg

14 years old
    27739717_4947.jpg

18 years old (on the left)
    27739717_6177.jpg

24 years old
    27739717_3526.jpg

30 years old
    27739717_764.jpg

50 years old
    27739717_2026.jpg

I also think you look good in all of the pics.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    But, just want to add, I think that most of the time when you hear women say they like older men, it's usually women in their twenties talking about guys in their late 20's and 30's. To me those ages are young, not old, since I am 35. But, when I was in college I thought an older man was a 28 year old.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I actually still only find younger men attractive, my preference didnt age with me I'm afraid.
  • teminowi
    teminowi Posts: 17
    Options
    I love older men. Men after their midlife crisis preferably. Younger than that and they're trying so hard to prove something to somebody somewhere. And it's *painfully* obvious. And so unattractive. After the midlife crisis, they settle into themselves, accept themselves, and learn to just embrace and enjoy LIFE. That's super sexy.
  • m0jk
    m0jk Posts: 133
    Options
    sorry i dont and never did,even when i was early teens i only ever found men in their 20's attractive, my hubby was 23 when i met him, almost 20 yrs later he doesnt look any different to me (he doesnt look his age )but other men his age and mine i could never see me being attracted to any of them :/ im not saying theyre not attractive in some way to others i just dont see it.. its personal preference i think.

as for the women that say its because of the lower sex drive they have.... ARE YOU MAD?????? I wouldnt work for it.. i have no problem about working with it tho haha
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    hmmm, I like your 30 y.o. pic. But current one isn't too shabby either :)
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    I would agree that there is something sexy with a lot of "older" men. Not my grandfathers age or anything but somewhere between 40 and early 50's. They are better lovers for sure. They take their time and it's not all about them. That's sexy.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I pay people to start this thread at least once a month.

I'll chip in.
  • Sea_Siren
    Sea_Siren Posts: 4
    Options
    It depends on the individual but overall, I find men get better looking as they age. They are more mature, typically beyond all the B.S., more settled in life as well as with themselves, and have filled out nicely. :flowerforyou:

I agree
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    recently, like the past year or so, i've really recognized a strong penchant for older men surfacing for me. I'm 28, and have found myself to be most attracted to men 10+ years older than me.

Maybe it's security? Maturity? I'm not sure. all i know is there is very little that i like more than a handsome, confident, knowledgeable, older man.

:flowerforyou:
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Denzel Washington still looks delicious.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Denzel Washington still looks delicious.

AGREED!
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    depends on the person..