Nude beaches opinions?

Options

Replies

• stormfront98
    stormfront98 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    interesting part about " nude beaches" clothing optional.. you do not have to fully undress if your uncomfortable but once you adjust to your surroundings just like anything else just doesn't phase anyone . To each there own.. when in rome .. do as your must comfortable.. but dont make the majority uncomfortable..
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I would get laughed off the beach with my farmer's tan.....no thanks.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    atynk wrote: »
    Did it in Hawaii and Jamaica (full nude) and loved it! every shape and size, I actually felt less judged naked than in a bikini.. the nicest people are naked lol !

So true!
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I don't even know if we have any in Texas

No official one in Texas. Southern baptists helped formulate most state modesty laws, so there is are law prohibiting public beaches to be nude beaches I believe. South padre beach has nude sun bathers from time to time on the less frequented parts of the beach and a site for a group that sun baths has this warning on the site.

Texas state obscenity laws are aimed at those who have the intent to arouse and or gratify sexual attention. That leaves some room for interpretation, so exercise common sense. If someone complains about your nakedness, put your clothes on and find another location.
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'd go topless (but at 46 and after 2 kids I might trip over my boobs if they're not strapped in. Bottomless to me is just too sexual.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    A mother and father take their 6-year old son to a nudist beach.

As the boy walks along the sand, he notices that many of the women have boobs bigger than his mother's, so he goes back to ask her why.

She tells her son, 'The bigger they are, the sillier the lady is.'

The boy, pleased with the answer, goes to play in the ocean but returns to tell his mother that many of the men have larger things than his dad does.

She replies, 'The bigger they are, the dumber the man is.'

Again satisfied with her answer, the boy goes back to the ocean to play.

Shortly thereafter, the boy returns and promptly tells his mother,

'Daddy is talking to the silliest lady on the beach, and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets.'
  • ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    atynk wrote: »
    Did it in Hawaii and Jamaica (full nude) and loved it! every shape and size, I actually felt less judged naked than in a bikini.. the nicest people are naked lol !

:)

• Tenmidwest
    Tenmidwest Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Ive done it a couple times - mainly because I was with a woman who wanted to go. From the viewing standpoint, I was a bit disappointed but it wasnt all bad....but amazing how friendly it was. Also it was a weird dynamic with the women, because the women were very comfortable coming up to me even in her presence. I guess there is a certain self-confidence that women have if they are willing to be naked. Not sure that makes sense.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I have a weird relationship with nude beaches, I do not go to them and they do not want me to.....
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Tenmidwest wrote: »
    Ive done it a couple times - mainly because I was with a woman who wanted to go. From the viewing standpoint, I was a bit disappointed but it wasnt all bad....but amazing how friendly it was. Also it was a weird dynamic with the women, because the women were very comfortable coming up to me even in her presence. I guess there is a certain self-confidence that women have if they are willing to be naked. Not sure that makes sense.

Yep - it does make sense.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    i honeymooned at a nude resort in the caribbean. it was awesome!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    no thx. Most of the people who want to go nude are ones I don't want to look at.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Nope.... I can't even go to a regular beach (I have this thing with taking my shirt off in public), never mind a nude beach. I'll keep the nudity indoors where I wont scare people.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    no thx. Most of the people who want to go nude are ones I don't want to look at.

How would you know?
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Gabrielm80 wrote: »
    I don't even know if we have any in Texas

No official one in Texas. Southern baptists helped formulate most state modesty laws, so there is are law prohibiting public beaches to be nude beaches I believe. South padre beach has nude sun bathers from time to time on the less frequented parts of the beach and a site for a group that sun baths has this warning on the site.

Texas state obscenity laws are aimed at those who have the intent to arouse and or gratify sexual attention. That leaves some room for interpretation, so exercise common sense. If someone complains about your nakedness, put your clothes on and find another location.

I don't know if it still exists, but there used to be a place in Austin that's clothing-optional.... Here it is!

http://hippiehollow.com/
  • ranyy12
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »

• praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Havent been to one. Love the idea.i wouldnt be very uncomfortable and would be good..if theres good eye candy.
  • ranyy12
    Options
    Havent been to one. Love the idea.i wouldnt be very uncomfortable and would be good..if theres good eye candy.