Who wants to do Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred with me?

Options
13»

Replies

• lorim385
    lorim385 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged in in a few days but I did level 1 day 3 this morning. Man am I sore! But it's a good sore for sure :)

Chelsea I have been putting it under circuit training unless someone else knows otherwise ??
  • kxforg
    kxforg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    On L1D5 plus I did some of the metabolism boost video, about 20 minutes worth. I had to make up for my cheat day yesterday.

I looked it up on the web and took the average and just entered it under My Exercises. Then it's easy to track because it's on my list of frequent exercises. Twenty minutes, based on what I found was about 252k burned, I didn't include the warm up or the cool down time.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,410 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done yesterday plus walking w/my grandpuppy and another challenge. It was a good day. My eating is under control and my weight is down!! I'm happy!

Today I'm hitting the gym w/DD and SIL and then walking with DH and grandpup. Lunch w a friend later...maybe.

Have a good Saturday everyone!

Chris
  • firstbreathaftercoma
    firstbreathaftercoma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of Level 1 today, yaaay!
  • lorim385
    lorim385 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Did L1D5 today! Is anyone planning on doing Ripped in 30 after this?
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 level one is anyone wants to add me:):)
  • louisehart1976
    louisehart1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started today and was a little bit shocked at how out of shape I am :D towards the end I was groaning and gasping like I was about to keel over and die... Having my husband as a very amused audience didn't help any. Anybody want to do the challenge with me?? I plan on taking before and after pictures, very curious to see if there will be a significant change. I have a wedding coming up and my goal is to fit in the dress that I have in my profile picture (18lbs ago). Feel free to add me as a friend, that way I'll feel less all by my lonesome :p

• kxforg
    edited May 2015
    Options
    L1 D6 today plus walking. Might skip L2 and try L3?

Need to buy some weights though I only have 10 lbers
  • RemakingJia
    RemakingJia Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm starting from today. Hope to get through successfully.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,410 Member
    Options
    Walked for 2 1/2 hours this morning w/DH and Bean. Hitting the gym tonight with my DD and our trainer. Think I got it covered for today.

Chris
  • kxforg
    Options
    Finished L1D6 just saturday. Sunday rest day, YEA! Today I did L2D1 this morning then this afternoon decided to try L3D1 just to see the difference. Still no weights cause I had to buy better support for the chest cause the old bra's were not supporting well any more ;)