Running is good for slimming

Options
13»

Replies

• smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    HH cup here and I run, i even sprint.

wear good sports bras that are made to handle large cup sizes, and just because a bra comes in a cup size doesnt mean it's MADE to handle that size for high impact .

i wear panache since that's kind of my only choice at this size, but Enell is also very good

I noticed you said you were an HH and your post seemed that you feel limited have you tried Shock Absorbers? They have have large sizes I for one was wearing an H 2 months ago so I know they at least go up that high I am think they may even go up to J or K. They are very good provide great coverage for the entire breast, no bounce, and for those that like to run great wick. They are on Amazon.

woah! i had these on my wish list on amazon to try. i put it on a few months ago and i swear it was $60. i just checked again because you reminded me and the price has dropped to 33$ :happy:

about to pull the trigger on this. if it works out that will be great because i like having options :smokin:

=-) Good Deal! They must have dropped again the prices are always changing last week they were around 40-45. So you my friend have just helped me because I need some new ones. 4 is a good number for me to have with the amount of days I train and with losing the weight 2 months is about all I can get out of them before I have to get a new sized but at 30 bucks I can justify it =-) Hope they work for you!
  • smalls9686
    Options

wear good sports bras that are made to handle large cup sizes, and just because a bra comes in a cup size doesnt mean it's MADE to handle that size for high impact .

i wear panache since that's kind of my only choice at this size, but Enell is also very good

I noticed you said you were an HH and your post seemed that you feel limited have you tried Shock Absorbers? They have have large sizes I for one was wearing an H 2 months ago so I know they at least go up that high I am think they may even go up to J or K. They are very good provide great coverage for the entire breast, no bounce, and for those that like to run great wick. They are on Amazon.

woah! i had these on my wish list on amazon to try. i put it on a few months ago and i swear it was $60. i just checked again because you reminded me and the price has dropped to 33$ :happy:

about to pull the trigger on this. if it works out that will be great because i like having options :smokin:

ps. just make sure to get the Extreme level 4 for the most support!
  • kajungrill
    kajungrill Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I hate the uni-boob look and feeling that comes along with many sport bras. My suggestion is to go to a specialty running store see what they have, if they don't have your size they will often order it for you. Try the bra, run around, jump up and down. Make sure you get the best one for you. They are not cheap but well worth it. It sure beats wearing 2 bras which is what I used to do..
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

i didnt see that option..

i got this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZHW012/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • smalls9686
    Options
    That's the right one, when it arrives it will call it level 4 support on the packaging. Hope it works for you.

i didnt see that option..

i got this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZHW012/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1