dinner time! whats everyone having or had? need ideas for next week please :)

Options
13»

Replies

• DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Think I'm going to have a grilled Pork chop, sautéed mushroom on top (misted oil olive, just enough to be able to cook), and a whole, huge plate of steamed broccoli, squash, cauliflower and maybe some carrot. I'm getting hungry just talking about it.
  • DebzNuDa
    Options
    MissLaaber wrote: »
    Tonight I have liver, bacon and mushrooms with a sweet potato. I'm secretly a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old body =D

Yum :)
  • missgiddyup341
    missgiddyup341 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really love a mild fish steamed with squash and zucchini and lemon. To do this you put your fish in a little tin foil "boat" slice the squash and zucchini and put it in with the fish along with some lemon juice and salt and pepper. Cook for 30 minutes at 350. It's delicious!
  • DebzNuDa
    Options
    I love to use zucchini, yellow squash and carrot. Use the peeler and make "ribbons" on them, mist them with oil olive, salt and pepper then roast. It is so, so, so good.
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Amys gluten free lasagna.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I had white chili - I actually used Marie Callender's white chicken chili and added onions and ground turkey, some cumin, red pepper flakes and Tony's. Sooo good, and so filling! I couldn't even finish my serving.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I cook a few meals every weekend that can be frozen - curry, chili, stew, stuffed peppers, etc so I have easy choices for another day.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I just had brown rice with some black beans and shrimp. With a laughing cow cheese mixed in. It took me exactly three minutes to make (trader joe's precooked rice) and was under 400 calories. Lazy.
  • TheSingingMom
    TheSingingMom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Turkey wing and cauliflower fried rice.
  • my8891
    my8891 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Homemade sushi and pan-fried tofu chunks. ~500 calories of yum.
  • aatuinn
    aatuinn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had homemade kabobs tonight. I made them in the oven (375 degrees for 20-25 minutes) since I don't have a grill. I trimmed the fat off some ribeye steak and used mushrooms, bell pepper, and sweet onion! :smile:
  • sshintaku
    sshintaku Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Soba noodles, broccoli, snow peas, tofu with a few gyoza
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Moroccan lentils with blue berry Greek yogurt for desert.

But since it's Friday I might have El schorcho or fire eater pizza from dominoes.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Tonight I did a veggie stir fry with roasted chicken breast. AND for dessert, chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Boneless pork chop and roasted asparagus with parmesan cheese