What is your weekend plan of attack??

Options
13»

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I'm going to indulge in some of my favorite foods and not feel guilty about it :)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'll eat 50 or 100 less calories per day throughout the week if I know there's an event. Otherwise, I'll just make surprises fit into my calorie goals or just go with the flow.

I'm going to see a baseball game with the family this weekend and can't wait for the food. The only issue is that they have a Blue Bell ice cream stand and I won't be able to get any. :disappointed:
  • Jackstrollo
    Jackstrollo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good plans all the way around. Weekends gets tougher with events and outings
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    It's just like any other day for me, except I have a little more yard work this one.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    jaga13 wrote: »
    I just looked at the menu online of the restaurant I'm going to tomorrow. Mostly pasta, some fish and chicken dishes. It isn't a chain, so there is no calorie count. I have no idea what I'll chose or how I'll estimate the calories, but I'm thinking whatever I get, I should probably just eat half since I'm sure almost any entree will be at least 1000 calories (at home, dinner is usually 300-400 calories, but I would be ok with 500-700 for a special occasion, and that includes a glass or two of wine).
    I was thinking a simple whole wheat pasta with shrimp, arugla, and tomato sauce might be light. Or the salmon dish. Or the margherita pizza, but not too much. Decisions!

don't stress over it too much ...

an important part of the lifestyle change is learning that it is OK to go out to dinner and enjoy the evening with family and friends and no worry so much about calorie count. IF the item is not list then I would suggest trying to fin something that is close in the MFP database and going with that.

or go with a grilled item that does not have a lot of sauce on it....

Thanks! I'm not too stressed, just trying to plan. I'm so used to taking my kids to local chain restaurants (where they post their calorie counts online) that I'm not prepared for a fancier night out. I know, what a horrible problem to have!! I will do my best to estimate and not go overboard.

It's nice to hear a lot of people who have plans and thought processes.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I was hoping to live a little vicariously...I thought many people would be young, single and hitting up bars and restaurants. Not so much for me!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I was hoping to live a little vicariously...I thought many people would be young, single and hitting up bars and restaurants. Not so much for me!

LOL I will be hitting some up tonight...

tomorrow should be interesting ....beach day, plus cookout, plus horse race, plus mayweather fight...

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I just looked at the menu online of the restaurant I'm going to tomorrow. Mostly pasta, some fish and chicken dishes. It isn't a chain, so there is no calorie count. I have no idea what I'll chose or how I'll estimate the calories, but I'm thinking whatever I get, I should probably just eat half since I'm sure almost any entree will be at least 1000 calories (at home, dinner is usually 300-400 calories, but I would be ok with 500-700 for a special occasion, and that includes a glass or two of wine).
    I was thinking a simple whole wheat pasta with shrimp, arugla, and tomato sauce might be light. Or the salmon dish. Or the margherita pizza, but not too much. Decisions!

don't stress over it too much ...

an important part of the lifestyle change is learning that it is OK to go out to dinner and enjoy the evening with family and friends and no worry so much about calorie count. IF the item is not list then I would suggest trying to fin something that is close in the MFP database and going with that.

or go with a grilled item that does not have a lot of sauce on it....

Thanks! I'm not too stressed, just trying to plan. I'm so used to taking my kids to local chain restaurants (where they post their calorie counts online) that I'm not prepared for a fancier night out. I know, what a horrible problem to have!! I will do my best to estimate and not go overboard.

It's nice to hear a lot of people who have plans and thought processes.

in that case, I would just eat what you want then and not worry so much about the calorie count ....
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I have to work, will do some walking too, some yard word/planting, grocery shopping. Typical weekend around here. Meals planned, will try to stick with everything.
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    This is the last weekend of my cut, yay!

Tonight will be chicken enchiladas that I'll make at home followed up with some jell-o and whipped cream for dessert. Going to bed early, as usual.

Saturday is refeed day. I plan to eat a chicken, egg, and cheese bagel and a fruit cup from Chick-fil-A for breakfast along a venti Skinny Vanilla Iced Latte from Starbucks, a Hook & Ladder Light sub and baked BBQ Lays chips from Firehouse for lunch, and a little bacon cheeseburger with fries from Five Guys for dinner. 2150 calories of delicious goodness. We've got grocery shopping, an oil change, and two vet appointments going on that day.

Sunday I'll be tanning by the pool in the morning and cleaning/laundry/relaxing for the rest of the day. Meals will consist of protein waffles with peanut butter and syrup for breakfast, a tortilla pizza for lunch, probably a rice cake with some cream cheese on it as a snack, and homemade chili with crackers for lunch. Oh, and a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest bar...baked at 375 for 7 minutes and broiled to slightly brown the top. Mmmm...

Yes, I am an obsessive pre-logger and planner. :smile: Now, next weekend will be epic. The weekend after a cut is always a sight to see.

wow... *.*

I must say, this was a fun and inspiring read, lol. One day I'll be so knowledgeable to figure out all this cutting, refeeding and how girls get to eat like men business ♥. (Well, training like men I figure.) I genuinely wonder what the next weekend beholds for you. Ha. Enjoy!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    What's your plan of attack?

Friday is just like Monday - Thursday.

Saturday and Sunday ... I exercise a whole lot and therefore can eat more, all within my net calorie limit. :)