Age-Guessing Website

Options

Replies

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    paulaviki wrote: »
    I'm 32, it said I was 50! :'(

You absolutely do not look 50. Try a better picture!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    paulaviki wrote: »
    I'm 32, it said I was 50! :'(

You absolutely do not look 50. Try a better picture!

Just tried a different pic and it said 33 (which I am soon!). Phew! :#
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Put me at 44 which is pretty cool since I'm 56 lol.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    It has me at 37 (im 35 so pretty accurate) but it put my 2.5yo son at 4. 4? Really? Man, people must think I have a very dim 4yo!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Hey!! It got me at 28 and I'm 35!! :drinker:
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It said I look 73 with this pic:
    oohk76cty8wp.jpg

Most of my pictures I got in the high 30's. One picture from Dec got the correct age for the time it was taken, but the rest are really off. :( I didn't realize I looked so old.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    oohk76cty8wp.jpg

Most of my pictures I got in the high 30's. One picture from Dec got the correct age for the time it was taken, but the rest are really off. :( I didn't realize I looked so old.

I bet it's reading the earbuds as wrinkles.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    It actually worked really well for me! For my pictures it got 19-23, 22 and 19 most often. I'm 19 so I was pretty happy that I don't look older than I am, as I have always feared!
  • shadow2soul
    edited May 2015
    Options
    oohk76cty8wp.jpg

Not sure. I tried a few more pictures and well the range has now expanded to anywhere from 17 - 73

83uzt1gl444g.jpg
    row 1: 24, 27, 24
    row 2: 36, 31, 73
    row 3: 37, 17
    1.JPG 102.6K
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    It had me at 42 and I'll be 50 next week, so I'll take it.

I put in a couple of pics of my daughter from last year when she was 17. One was a prom picture, where she was made up and dressed up. It said she looked 20. The other was in her "natural state" and it said 16.

She'd be happy either way, She's just under 4'10" so people always think she's younger than she is. She only gets annoyed when we go to restaurants and she gets offered crayons and a kids menu.

She's short but she doesn't look like she's under 12!
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I also put in a photo of me at 18 before my weight loss (now I'm 19 and 57lbs less) and it said I was 27! Losing weight has really made me look younger.
  • shadow2soul
    Options
    I also put in a photo of me at 18 before my weight loss (now I'm 19 and 57lbs less) and it said I was 27! Losing weight has really made me look younger.

Apparently, I've looked 31 for awhile now. I put in a photo from when I was 18 (before I gained weight) and my drivers license picture from me at my heaviest. Both times I got 31.
  • lynndot1
    lynndot1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend tried one of the two of us and it put him in his 40s and me in my late 30s...we're both in our mid 20s, haha.

But I just tried it with my profile picture and it said 27 so...close enough?
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    It said my 4 year old daughter was 16 and my 4 month old baby was 4 lol.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    oohk76cty8wp.jpg

Not sure. I tried a few more pictures and well the range has now expanded to anywhere from 17 - 73

83uzt1gl444g.jpg
    row 1: 24, 27, 24
    row 2: 36, 31, 73
    row 3: 37, 17

It seems like grainy pictures get interpreted as more age and pictures with really bright light get interpreted as younger.

Maybe I missed it, but what is your actual age? I can't really guess by looking at you, though 73 is obviously way off.
  • mch2829
    mch2829 Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It said I look 55 in my 350 lb pic. And I look 32 in my 298 lb pic.

And holy crap I didn't think I even had an old pic of me at my highest weight. I looked all over just now and miraculously found one from my brother's wedding. It's kind of nice to see that 50 lbs did make a difference
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'm so in love with this, me and my 9 month old: tnh28wjq3pis.jpg
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    It's the sunglasses--the program often won't even recognize a face as a face with sunglasses.

...and now I realize I need to try a different "before" picture, without sunglasses.
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    It's the sunglasses--the program often won't even recognize a face as a face with sunglasses.

...and now I realize I need to try a different "before" picture, without sunglasses.

Haha, yeah I know, but it still cracks me up. Motherhood ages one so....

Non-sunglassed I range from 20 to 46. I'm 31.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    That's so cool

My 10 year old is 11
    My 13 year old is 18
    I am anywhere from 23 to 44

Off to find more pics