Take things to the next level

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    By "next level" do you mean that you want the D or that you want a boyfriend?
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Whats a good line.. "You have really sexy eyes, lets hump!"

I prefer "How bout we get a pizza, and screw?".

& if they say "wtf" just say "what? U don't like pizza" lmao!
    LOL you are awesome lmao

• soldiergrl_101
    By "next level" do you mean that you want the D or that you want a boyfriend?

I mean I want the D and our friendship any thing else time would tell but no expectations
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Well somebody else said it earlier but, if that's what you're wanting and it's not what he's wanting...... you might just be his shopping buddy AKA

d7b577511b42487b20e0a2e248646da5fb1fa124a8aee7fe76e98ad8448e82df.jpg
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Go out for drinks and make your move at the end of the night. If it turns into an epic train wreck you can always just blame the booze to keep things from being weird.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    tell them of my interest and see what happens

• GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Lick his ear BBQ sauce.....should I laugh or gag?!

You MUST report back to us what happens!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    I have been in a very similar situation.

I finally built up the courage to say that I liked him as more than friends.

He rejected me.

We are still friends, luckily we're both big enough to not let it be 'weird' around each other.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    You say you have given him signs. I'd like to know what these are to determine whether or not they are overt or covert. Something you might see as a huge sign may not be viewed that way by him. Also, how is his self esteem? I know from personal experience that even though I recognized signs, i simply thought that there was no way the girl liked me and convinced myself I was misinterpreting them.

You know what might also be good? Just coming out and saying that you want to explore the feelings to see if they are legitimate or if they are just something that you are remembering from the past. This way you are on the same page - no guarantees. I mean, what if he has been pining for you for 10 years, and you pounce on him and decide it's not for you? That's probably going to sting a little.

But if you let him know up front, that you aren't sure and want to test the waters, then you don't give him an unrealistic expectation.

I think his self confidence is pretty high, not arrogantly so but enough to make a move if he wants. That said my resume intimidates most guys and with him knowing me since before I left for the military and began working at MIT I think it intimidates him. Like he thinks he wouldn't be good enough, I know a few guys who have told me that.

As far as the signs, just the normal flirting things most chicks do eye contact, texting...I have also been out of the game for about 5 years so I probably dont even know how to flirt as well as I used to come to think about it

No guy ever thinks they aren't good enough for a girl. That's a lame excuse guys use.

As far as *kitten* a friend... I'd be honest and tell him you need a triple D.. he will know what that means... then just tell him to show you his penis.
  • kinkyslinky16
    edited May 2015
    You say you have given him signs. I'd like to know what these are to determine whether or not they are overt or covert. Something you might see as a huge sign may not be viewed that way by him. Also, how is his self esteem? I know from personal experience that even though I recognized signs, i simply thought that there was no way the girl liked me and convinced myself I was misinterpreting them.

You know what might also be good? Just coming out and saying that you want to explore the feelings to see if they are legitimate or if they are just something that you are remembering from the past. This way you are on the same page - no guarantees. I mean, what if he has been pining for you for 10 years, and you pounce on him and decide it's not for you? That's probably going to sting a little.

But if you let him know up front, that you aren't sure and want to test the waters, then you don't give him an unrealistic expectation.

I think his self confidence is pretty high, not arrogantly so but enough to make a move if he wants. That said my resume intimidates most guys and with him knowing me since before I left for the military and began working at MIT I think it intimidates him. Like he thinks he wouldn't be good enough, I know a few guys who have told me that.

As far as the signs, just the normal flirting things most chicks do eye contact, texting...I have also been out of the game for about 5 years so I probably dont even know how to flirt as well as I used to come to think about it

No guy ever thinks they aren't good enough for a girl. That's a lame excuse guys use.

As far as *kitten* a friend... I'd be honest and tell him you need a triple D.. he will know what that means... then just tell him to show you his penis.

<<<doesn't know the meaning of triple D. Ermagerd I'm so sheltered. :sad:

Deep down dic'kin. I tell my husband this or that I need a good pounding. It'll work for you too
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    edited May 2015
    WTH is 3D?

Wow, never mind!
  • aaronff63
    aaronff63 Posts: 54 Member
    I thought it might have something to do with 3 dicks. Shows what I know.

I was hoping the same thing.
  • kinkyslinky16

<<<doesn't know the meaning of triple D. Ermagerd I'm so sheltered. :sad:

Deep down dic'kin. I tell my husband this or that I need a good pounding. It'll work for you too

Lol. That explains it. Triple D is her default setting, I have to beg to do other things. :laugh:

Yeah it's just another name for the sexy time. A good ol' triple D....
  • kinkyslinky16
    aaronff63 wrote: »
    I thought it might have something to do with 3 dicks. Shows what I know.

I was hoping the same thing.

3 dicks would work also... three holes, one for each. He'd probably be down for that.
  • soldiergrl_101
    OMG triple dick i almost died I'm sure that would get any guys attention that and three holes pick one :0. I will try and come up with something out of all this that will work. Usually im not shy so this is uncharted territory lol.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    OMG triple dick i almost died I'm sure that would get any guys attention that and three holes pick one :0. I will try and come up with something out of all this that will work. Usually im not shy so this is uncharted territory lol.

Butterflies in the tummy. BUt you said you only want the D so maybe its butterflies somewhere else :wink:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Ive given off all the signs that I like him

Have you said 'i like you'? boys don't often notice 'signs'

Guys aren't typically the best at reading these "signs"...direct approaches work best.
  • soldiergrl_101
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

Guys aren't typically the best at reading these "signs"...direct approaches work best.

Saying "I like you" sounds lame and high school-ish maybe I should just go in for the kill. Especially because if I let him know I like him, he could misinterpret that for "I want a relationship" which is the opposite of what I want

• yopeeps025

Saying "I like you" sounds lame and high school-ish maybe I should just go in for the kill. Especially because if I let him know I like him, he could misinterpret that for "I want a relationship" which is the opposite of what I want

So be direct with him. You are over complicating things. Tell him exactly what you want. A no commitment ride.
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Do you pounce on them like a dog in heat and hope they accept the advance or maybe some alcohol LOL. How would you do it?

^^ Do exactly this. Back in college I "slipped into friendville" with a the woman who later became my wife. It sucked!!! It is so hard to leave friendville!! We would flirt etc on the phone or chat..but in person she acted differently. Like she was timid. I was so confused and not brave enough to go for it. :/

I wish she would have just pounced on me like a dog...

• soldiergrl_101
    Pouncing it is, I would try the ketchup thing as mentioned above but im pretty sure that would make me gag plah
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

So be direct with him. You are over complicating things. Tell him exactly what you want. A no commitment ride.

Seriously, you can use more words for clairification. If you don't want to be misinterpreted, then be clear.

But it sounds like you just want to do the pounce thing, so do that. Good luck.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Seriously, you can use more words for clairification. If you don't want to be misinterpreted, then be clear.

But it sounds like you just want to do the pounce thing, so do that. Good luck.

Usually its harder for men to seduce women. I wonder if I have any females friends that are like this too. For someone who said they are the aggressor they do not sound that and kind of sound timid themselves.
  • soldiergrl_101
    The pouncing thing was a joke i'm not seriously going to do that. I will talk to him
  • kinkyslinky16
    Yeah.. talk to him and tell him you need a good dickin... tell him you are giving him first dibbs.. done!
  • yopeeps025
    The pouncing thing was a joke i'm not seriously going to do that. I will talk to him

It would really suck if he sucked in bed.

• soldiergrl_101
    Ive been with the same guy for the past 5 years, who almost turned me lesbian....My buddy cant be that bad lol
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    edited May 2015
    Maybe you should try this:

Hey, I just met you (again),
    And this is crazy,
    But here's my body,
    So fvckme, maybe!
  • aaronff63
    aaronff63 Posts: 54 Member
    This whole conversation just makes me laugh. Not at you soldiergrl_101 but at these replies. :) Common thing here is most guys are idiots and need Braille, mail, smoke signals etc. to get the point. (Myself included)
  • yopeeps025
    aaronff63 wrote: »
    This whole conversation just makes me laugh. Not at you soldiergrl_101 but at these replies. :) Common thing here is most guys are idiots and need Braille, mail, smoke signals etc. to get the point. (Myself included)

I can get the hint if the woman just starts to strip then starts to strip me. That is a good enough sign.