Options
ranyy12
ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
is it dating site or what ?

Replies

• akiba254
    akiba254 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    A friend told me its basically facebook and a dating/hookup site combined for fetish. Dont have any personal experience with the site so not sure how accurate the description is but she loves the site and swears by it.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I think it's like this but for bdsm
  • Imback257
    Imback257 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Haha. Not sure but why you asking? :)
  • ranyy12
    Options
    Imback257 wrote: »
    Haha. Not sure but why you asking? :)

Wtf and why are you replying ?

• lionsheart1
    lionsheart1 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    :*
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Learn something new everyday on here....
  • ranyy12
    Options
    Learn something new everyday on here....

B)
  • p3rf3ctly_flaw3d
    p3rf3ctly_flaw3d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's definitely not a dating site. I mean, you could meet someone there, just like you could here. But no. If you don't know what it is, I recommend staying far away from it. You'll go down a rabbit hole...
  • ItAintMagic
    ItAintMagic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's kind of like Facebook for Kinksters, so to speak. It's not a dating site, and actually just trying to hook up is frowned on by most members, but you can find people in your area who are involved in the bdsm lifestyle, groups of users who are into particular fetishes, discussion boards, events, etc. There are a lot of people there who are just into kink, but a great many who are lifestylers as well. I believe the site owners are in Canada, and there are members worldwide.
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Eh...Fet is like a Facebook but for the kinky/fetishists. Vanillas are welcomed as well on the site. Like the other user said, it's like a rabbit hole xD Haven't been on in quite a bit, but description still accurate.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    Eh, it's not that bad, try it for yourself and make up your own mind.
  • ranyy12
    Options
    Eh...Fet is like a Facebook but for the kinky/fetishists. Vanillas are welcomed as well on the site. Like the other user said, it's like a rabbit hole xD Haven't been on in quite a bit, but description still accurate.

• ranyy12
    Options
    It's kind of like Facebook for Kinksters, so to speak. It's not a dating site, and actually just trying to hook up is frowned on by most members, but you can find people in your area who are involved in the bdsm lifestyle, groups of users who are into particular fetishes, discussion boards, events, etc. There are a lot of people there who are just into kink, but a great many who are lifestylers as well. I believe the site owners are in Canada, and there are members worldwide.

• ranyy12
    Options

• ranyy12
    Options
    I learned that when one goes to the fetlife websie, there are pictures of boobies.

:)
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    ranyy12 wrote: »
    I learned that when one goes to the fetlife websie, there are pictures of boobies.

:)

Why do I see the volume of MFP declining and Fetlife's increasing? Boobs for everyone!

• gilmore606
    gilmore606 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    it's for hooking up but like most sites like that you gotta pretend like it's not for that at all and like you just wanna go get a burger or some *kitten* but yeah it's for hooking up 100% don't let anyone snow you on this key point
  • ItAintMagic
    ItAintMagic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    gilmore606 wrote: »
    it's for hooking up but like most sites like that you gotta pretend like it's not for that at all and like you just wanna go get a burger or some *kitten* but yeah it's for hooking up 100% don't let anyone snow you on this key point
    There are people on every social site who use it for hooking up, even MFP. That doesn't make them all dating sites or sites for hooking up.
    ranyy12 wrote: »
    is it dating site or what ?
    It can be whatever you make it to be -- social, educational, or even hookup. Just watch out for the *kitten*, just like any other site. :smile: