Fetlife

2»

Replies

• bunsen_honeydew
    bunsen_honeydew Posts: 230 Member
    It's not a hookup site. You can't search for people by location, age etc. If that's what you want then kindly *kitten* off and leave the perverts alone
  • ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    nope it is not a dating site

B)
  • ranyy12
    It is an amazing site!
  • lionsheart1
    lionsheart1 Posts: 10 Member
    Not bad
  • Noogsofthenorth
    Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
    edited May 2015
    Tie someone up and then run off with their credit card
  • ranyy12

:)
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    It is an educational resource site. Yep, that's it.
  • baby_firefly_666
    baby_firefly_666 Posts: 192 Member
    I've heard of it, but I've never been on it. I always assumed it was a dating site for people with certain fetishes, until I read some of the replies in this thread.
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    ranyy12 wrote: »

This would not be considered funny on fet actually, or any "tie someone up and [insert criminal or abusive action implying non-consent]" type comment, and it could be cause to ban the person making such "jokes" from a group or the site. Just FYI, not to cause drama at all. If not banned, likely ignored and seen as a tourist on the site.
  • ranyy12

ummm ?

• HoolaHoopsMcGee

ummm ?
    I've certainly learned a lot. ;-)
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member

This would not be considered funny on fet actually, or any "tie someone up and [insert criminal or abusive action implying non-consent]" type comment, and it could be cause to ban the person making such "jokes" from a group or the site. Just FYI, not to cause drama at all. If not banned, likely ignored and seen as a tourist on the site.

Either a tourist, or an unsafe individual to be ignored or heckled. They've got some people there that are awful good at taking someone like that apart on the forums. ;)
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Muldactus wrote: »

Either a tourist, or an unsafe individual to be ignored or heckled. They've got some people there that are awful good at taking someone like that apart on the forums. ;)
    Yep, very true. I've seen it unfold so I had to comment here. :-)
  • ranyy12
    True