• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    PB & banana sammich?

You bet your *kitten* it's healthy.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken with steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
  • Chewitz
    Chewitz Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ham sandwich... I had and yeah I believe it was healthy some protein and carbs and a bit of fat :)
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think I did pretty good. 1/2 pita bread stuffed with homemade chicken & ricotta meatballs with bbq sauce. Sliced tomato on side and fiber one bar. 420 calories; 25 g protein; 11 g fiber.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Chicken Enchiladas from Chili's. Yuuuuuup.

Tacos for dinner.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I made myself a veggie bowl with:
    Broccoli
    Yellow peppers
    Artichoke hearts
    Cukes
    Brussels sprouts
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
    Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder and onion powder

I also had 1 serving crunchy peanut butter mixed with
    1 serving Rapunzel chocolate hazelnut butter.
    And
    2 servings Skinny Pop white cheddar popcorn!

I'm full!

Edited for reflection:
    Delicious And Nutritious!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Yup. Spaghetti Squash with turkey meat sauce and 2 servings of low fat ice cream. Then coffee and a square of chocolate. Fits in my calories just fine.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I try not to label my food as healthy or unhealthy.

Today was a work luncheon:

Small salad with Italian dressing
    Chicken Marsala
    Spinach Risotto

Definitely heavier than my normal lunch and I am needing some coffee now to survive the afternoon meetings!

• DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I had a sammich on toasted bread that had flax and sunflower seeds in it - yum. Sammich had cream cheese, pear slices, deli turkey and red onion.
    This whole IIFYM is hard for me. Nothing fits my macros; I can't seem to reach my protein goal to save my life.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that my salad with lite dressing cancels out my bologna sandwich for a zero nutritional value. Oh well, it tasted good. :)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    jplis wrote: »
    Analyze and reflect on your lunch choice for today. Is it healthy? Let's discuss in a paragraph.

My lunch contained dairy, meat, some vegetables and some fruit so provided various nutrients. It fits in my calories for the day. It was a little higher sodium than I would like at a meal but I don't have a medical issue that requires me to eat low sodium. I don't consider it unhealthy.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I m
    I'm pleased with my lunch for today. Zucchini noodles with a little tomato sauce/mushrooms/red onion, greek yogurt and a super crunchy royal gala apple. A little higher on the sodium side than normal for me because I was too lazy to make my own sauce and used it from a jar, but yummy!!! :)

How do you get your zucchini noodles to not turn to mush??
    I sauté for just 2-3 minutes and they stay crisp - al dente style, but you can take your raw noodles, put the sauce/veggies/toppings on and pack it up so the next day you microwave your leftovers. The noodles are never mushy.
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    McDonalds grilled chicken bacon ranch salad. Fits perfectly into my calories and macros. Plus, ranch is delicious.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Chicken Quesadilla with cheddar and onions. White steamed rice with beans on top and guacamole dipping sauce. Does it get any more healthy than that? I think not.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Yes I believe so:

Protein-pancake-1st-phorm-plus-flex_zpsocecv0de.jpg

16440072.png
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Had a tin of albacore tuna with a couple tbsp mayo. Was still hungry so I had half an apple with some peanut butter. Then I was too full... Being 6 months pregnant there is no in between - you're either starving or stuffed! But yeah, it was healthy. Got my veggies at breakfast and will have more at dinner.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Healthy? Maybe. But either way it fit for today. :smiley:
  • KingoftheLilies
    KingoftheLilies Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Chicken stir-fry. Rice noodles. Would've been tastier with egg noodles.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I had a big bowl of homemade Italian wedding soup. Meatballs, pasta, carrots, some green I can't remember the name of, all in a delicious broth! And then a small glass of milk and 2 fig newtons for dessert.

I think it was a very good lunch- something of everything and yummy to boot.