does early rising effects?

Options
I think I've heard about it that early rising and early morning breakfast has a good impact on our metabolism? Cuz my routine is little bit lousy I wake up at noon than start my day and some times don't sleep at all. A little light on these things friends :)

Replies

• GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Actually, sleep is highly important for hormone regulation -- human growth hormone is one example. Testosterone is another. Hormone balance is extremely important for weight regulation.
    Do you have to get up at 4 am or 5 am? Probably not. Do you need to get 8 hours uninterrupted? It helps.
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I don't think your body knows what the actual time is, i think if you wake up at 4am or if you wake at 11am your body sees that as 'morning'. Get a good amount of sleep (as @tufel said above) and start your day right and i think you'll be fine.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    naintaha wrote: »
    I think I've heard about it that early rising and early morning breakfast has a good impact on our metabolism? Cuz my routine is little bit lousy I wake up at noon than start my day and some times don't sleep at all. A little light on these things friends :)

breakfast has zero to do with metabolism.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    no.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    yes. do some research.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    yes. do some research.
    Link? Making the statement would burden you with the proof.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• naintaha
    naintaha Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    No effect.

Out curiosity, you wake up at noon, what time do you go to sleep?

Some times 2am mostly 4-6am