Where are my 30 and up people?

Options

Replies

• mikej024
    mikej024 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I haven't worked out in 2 years gain 80lbs now trying everything to just be healthy
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 in October. Feel free to add me.
  • mikej024
    mikej024 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 is that to old for this group?
  • Terrappyn1
    Terrappyn1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    34 on the 23 of this month!
  • jennifuffle
    jennifuffle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and struggling to lose weight... I try to keep my activity level up but have disc problems so I'm often too tired and in pain after work. However, Really need to succeed so add me and the support will be good for me too ☺
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 37. Sometimes I forget and think I'm still in my 20s lol. I was at my perfect weight/size then had another baby. She's 1 now, and I still have some more weight to lose. I'm 26lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight, but I think I won't need to lose that much to get back into my smallest pair of jeans.

Weight loss does seem slow to,me, but I am incredibly impatient. It took me 18 months after my 2nd baby to be where I wanted to be, so hopefully in 6 months I'll be back there.
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    38 and trying to maintain!
  • abigail659
    abigail659 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 30 with 2 boys (10 and 12) and it's sooo hard... everything is. I'm glad to see I'm not alone!
  • AuntieCeeCee
    AuntieCeeCee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 30, have 3 kids (10,4,and almost 3), and want friends on MFP to support and for support.
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm 37. Sometimes I forget and think I'm still in my 20s lol. I was at my perfect weight/size then had another baby. She's 1 now, and I still have some more weight to lose. I'm 26lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight, but I think I won't need to lose that much to get back into my smallest pair of jeans.

Weight loss does seem slow to,me, but I am incredibly impatient. It took me 18 months after my 2nd baby to be where I wanted to be, so hopefully in 6 months I'll be back there.

celebrities make it look so easy...
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I'm here too!!! 35, four kids (13, 11, 8 and 3). Had the kids and piled on the kilos. Putting me first for a change and showing them what their momma is made of. Healthier me, here I come.
  • MandaAT
    MandaAT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me! Mom with 3 young children, 33, runner, yoga lover, cat lady, artist, avid knitter!
  • LighteningLucysLoad
    LighteningLucysLoad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just turned 31 and desperately want to shift 2.5st before it gets harder to lose! Will send you a friend request. Anyone else feel free to add me so we can help keep each other motivated!
  • neishaw
    neishaw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes! My Mama said that once you hit 40 the weight will come. I'm almost 40 in September.
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    36 Struggling.... to stay away from bad habits... :s
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

Indeed. Unfortunately my teaching salary isn't quite enough to afford a personal trainer every single day, a home gym and a personal chef :)
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options

Indeed. Unfortunately my teaching salary isn't quite enough to afford a personal trainer every single day, a home gym and a personal chef :)

IKR?! I always say, if I were rich and/or was paid to stay in shape it would be a lot easier! But no we are "real" people!
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Almost 31 here
  • AndiVentry
    AndiVentry Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    29 and 7 anniversaries here...okay fine, I'm 36! :smiley: A single working mom of an almost 12 year old and 13 year old. Never had issues with my weight until my early 30's the POW, 50 extra pounds! A little over halfway to my goal weight (MFP lies since I started my account way before my heaviest weight). Love this community and the support.
  • Jackscar14
    Jackscar14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and I most certainly feel the flux these days its so much easier for the 6-7Ib to creep up on you. Yet twice as hard to shift it, it's now about maintaining any good work I do achive to keep toned. Add me I need all the motivational 30-40 something's to keep me in the zone.