Garcinia Cambogia

Options
2»

Replies

• cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I really wanted it to work. It didn't do anything except make me bleed during the month when I should not have been!!! They said this is not a side effect but yet when I google it I find this happened to many people who took it. The bleeding only stopped when I stopped taking it. While I took it I did not lose weight.
  • Coachconni
    Coachconni Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Garcinia only works if you have glycogen spill over. It will prevent those carbs from turning to fat. Anyone who exercises regularly reduces glycogen enough to handle a donut or 2 without excess glycogen storing as fat. G
  • sdonovan96
    sdonovan96 Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have been taking it for a little over a week and honestly, I don't feel any different. The only thing I have noticed is that I am not snacking as much during the day (other than my normal planned snacks) but I haven't lost any extra weight than just applying CICO. My goal was to increase my metabolism...and my advice is to get a plain old B12 supplement and drink a ton of water. The more you move, the more your body will crave movement. And food is 90% of the battle (in my opinion) You can work your tail off at the gym, but if you aren't feeding your body correctly, all that work is basically for nothing. Good luck!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Are there any side effects that are absolutely awful?

It gave me explosive diarrhea. So I guess it depends on whether that meets your criteria for awful.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    People talk about Garcinia like that's the name of their personal trainer! Honestly if you do the research you will see there are a lot of people who say that it works and an equal amount of people who say that it doesn't.

The thing with ANY supplement is that they only work if you're dieting and exercising properly.

With Garcinia Cambogia, you need to take one with servings of AT LEAST 500 mg with an HCA content of AT LEAST 50%. This is based off of Dr Oz's youtube video which you may want to watch.

Bottom line Garcinia is NOT a fat burner, carb blocker, miracle pill, etc. Garcinia Cambogia is an appetite suppressant, plain and simple.

Well, if it is, it's not an effective one; did nothing for me except waste my money.
  • Blubberboss
    Blubberboss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see honest reviews. I was just about to waver and fall for it, but decided to search it on here. Thanks for the reality check, guys.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see honest reviews. I was just about to waver and fall for it, but decided to search it on here. Thanks for the reality check, guys.

Yay!
  • Tilly1285
    Tilly1285 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money on it.