Starting to eat and exercise according to my blood type and hoping to achieve my weight loss goal!

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Why do some people feel the need to poke fun at posts like this? Do I think this particular plan is a miracle cure? No but that's fine that doesn't mean it may not help someone. If you think it's unhealthy or wrong fine ignore it or make a post about why you don't think it's a good idea, minus the sarcasm. Those who respond something to the effect of it's the internet get over it my response is that doesn't give people the right to be jerks. Saying you're "in" for the drama that follows is a bit childish. Yes this is a bit of a rant but I just get tired of people on the forums giving others such a hard time.

Do you see the irony of your post? For the record, yours is the first in this thread resorting to name calling as you give people a hard time.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    edited May 2015
    Oh yay. It's not even Friday yet :neutral:
    ETA I need an eyeroll emoji please
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Why do some people feel the need to poke fun at posts like this? Do I think this particular plan is a miracle cure? No but that's fine that doesn't mean it may not help someone. If you think it's unhealthy or wrong fine ignore it or make a post about why you don't think it's a good idea, minus the sarcasm. Those who respond something to the effect of it's the internet get over it my response is that doesn't give people the right to be jerks. Saying you're "in" for the drama that follows is a bit childish. Yes this is a bit of a rant but I just get tired of people on the forums giving others such a hard time.

Or you can take your own advice and.....ignore the posts that bug you?

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member

Do you see the irony of your post? For the record, yours is the first in this thread resorting to name calling as you give people a hard time.

Name calling =

Butthurt_o_127904.jpg
  • Alluminati
    BinkyBonk wrote: »

desismileys_2926.gif
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Is this your first day on the internet!?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

Name calling =

Butthurt_o_127904.jpg
    luuuuuuulz
    truth!
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    OdesAngel wrote: »

desismileys_2926.gif
    [img][/img]
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Oh Lawd. The nonsense does not stop. Why do people fall for this crap?
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member

desismileys_2926.gif[/quote

• andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    I have never seen the blood type dicsussed on mfp in the context of actually following. I'm intrigued.

It was disused one on the bro-science threads.

I think the guy who invented it had blood type BS.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    Mine lost me at "avoid caffeine" NOPE NOPE NOPE

Mine says chicken is very bad.
  • mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member

So I didn't actually call anyone in this thread a jerk. I said the internet doesn't give people a right to be jerks but if I offended anyone I apologize. I have no problem with people debating or challenging what someone posts. I just don't like seeing people get picked on for sharing something that doesn't fit the norm.
  • mommyrunning
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Is this your first day on the internet!?

It's not. As I said in another post I just don't like seeing people get picked on for sharing something that doesn't fit the norm. The fact that we are on the internet doesn't excuse behaving in a way that is rude to others.
  • mommyrunning

That's true and I normally do. Sometimes though I see the way people are treated and feel the need to speak up. I'm far from perfect but I find it very sad how some people treat others here. I wish more people tried to write their posts in a way that was helpful to the OP rather than trying to be funny.
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    The only one that sounds remotely reasonable is the O type. And even that's a stretch. Type A isn't allowed meat at all.

I'm type A. Well that sucks!
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    The only one that sounds remotely reasonable is the O type. And even that's a stretch. Type A isn't allowed meat at all.

What about Type E though

mqdefault.jpg
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    draznyth wrote: »

What about Type E though

mqdefault.jpg

Lol! :D:D

Check out the type E buffet ad - "Who would have thought that 3 cheese lasagne would go with chocolate cake and ceviche?" Maybe that's what type E's get?

I can't see past Frank Underwood now when I see Kevin Spacey on screen.
  • Alluminati

That's true and I normally do. Sometimes though I see the way people are treated and feel the need to speak up. I'm far from perfect but I find it very sad how some people treat others here. I wish more people tried to write their posts in a way that was helpful to the OP rather than trying to be funny.

I think people are helping OP. You cannot dictate the tone of how help is given, unfortunately. I wish people would loosen up and not take the Internet so serious. But that would be like wishing for a pet unicorn.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    jkwolly wrote: »
    TeaBea wrote: »
    I heard you're much better off eating and exercising for your astrological sign.

Nooooooooo I got fat on this diet. I'm a Gemini and we're supposed to eat two of everything??? 0/10 would not recommend

This would work great for me - I'm a Pisces and love seafood ;)
    What would us Virgos eat?

:unamused:

Virgins. Duh. :laugh: