True Story...

Options

Replies

• vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    I've had a one night stand before and don't consider myself to be a man wh0re.

True story- it wasn't with me.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I am entirely convinced there is some scary, undiscovered creature somewhere in the depths of our oceans
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    I am entirely convinced there is some scary, undiscovered creature somewhere in the depths of our oceans

that, I can say is DEFINITELY a true story (not that im judging). We could not possibly have discovered everything on this planet!
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm clearly not going to be popular here.

I keep several reptiles, but as they insist on being fed, I also keep hundreds of cockroaches, locust, crickets, stick insects and grubs

(and a couple of praying mantis just because I can)
  • pmk1969
    pmk1969 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I got pregnant after I had a tubal ligation

I got pregnant 14 years after my husbands vasectomy...and yes by him...came all undone he did!!

• spiralated
    spiralated Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Tenmidwest wrote: »
    I am ambidextrous

me too :D
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    oberon0124 wrote: »
    I sneeze when I am hungry!
    My BF hiccups when he eats spicy food.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    I'm clearly not going to be popular here.

I keep several reptiles, but as they insist on being fed, I also keep hundreds of cockroaches, locust, crickets, stick insects and grubs

(and a couple of praying mantis just because I can)

I had a couple of anoles and geckos...had to keep crickets around for them. I know a girl that has snakes and frogs and poisonous frogs too- and keeps them in her bedroom!! I can't get with that!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I got pregnant after I had a tubal ligation

Ummm..... SSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
    I hope it turned out okay
    Fell in love in junior high with my best friends ex, :# became high school sweethearts, married, created two Lovely girls & still get flutters after 14years!! <3

THAT is totally awesome.
    Jamloche wrote: »
    My wife and I struggled with infertility for 10 years before my son was born, then ten years later we had another baby purely on "accident." Both were difficult pregnancies. In fact, most people that know us would tell you that my wife is a worrier, but looking back on those days I can tell you that she is the most fiercely brave human being I've ever met.

And so is this post.
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    I met my husband in high school, and I had my sons when I was 17 and 19 (they're 13 months apart). Now they are 24 and 23 and people usually think the older one is my brother and the younger one is my boyfriend, when we are out together without my husband.

True story.

You poor woman. Awesome that you look so young, but as the mother of two boys, the ick factor. :flowerforyou: You're awesome. :)

I got pregnant after a one-night stand. The only time I ever attempted to have one, and it stuck. 15 years later, we have 2 kiddos, 2 giant dogs, 2 cats and each other still. And I still enjoy cuddling with him at night and waking up next to him in the morning.

True story.

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    novelle21 wrote: »
    Got lost in DisneyWorld last year.

TAKE ME WITH YOU ! I know Epcot, world showcase and the boardwalk all by heart.

I have a huge fangirl crush on Mike Karpenko.

• vadersaysno
    Options
    I can't stand Tom "Cheater" Brady or the New England Patriots. I actually hate that team.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    I used to cliff dive regularly when I lived in Hawaii
  • vadersaysno
    Options

Where in Hawaii? I'm in love with Maui...only been twice and the Big Island once. (Got my 1 tattoo in Maui)
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options

Where in Hawaii? I'm in love with Maui...only been twice and the Big Island once. (Got my 1 tattoo in Maui)

Oahu, near Waikiki
  • dendysill
    dendysill Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I haven't tracked my calories in a week. Yikes.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    I have slept a total of 5 hours in a little over a week and have never felt better.
  • mang9785
    mang9785 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I wish I had more tats
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I just found out I'm probably dyslexic... I'm going to be 28 in 2 days. After a dozen hearing & eye tests, 5 years of speech therapy, 4 years of reading tutoring, 2 years of math tutoring - how did no one think to test me for dyslexia as a child?!!

So yeah, I'm going to be tested for dyslexia in a couple weeks- True story.
  • greekyogurtandpuppies
    greekyogurtandpuppies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I was born 4 minutes away from Friday the 13.