What is your diet & exercise?

Options
I'm just kind of curious what kind of diet everyone does & what kind of exercises?

Feel free to add me as a friend btw (:

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Mostly moderation. No "diet". Although I am trying now to get at least 90 g protein and at least 40 g fat, so I guess that means I've transitioned a bit to IIFYM's (although it's still all about moderation).

Exercises -
    Running (2-3 times a week)
    Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 (3 times a week)
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    IIFYM/flexible dieting. My exercise is walking, yoga and lifting heavy things.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    No restrictions on what I eat just eat in moderation. Also I enjoy running and I'm really trying to get into weight lifting.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    No special diet- just everything I like- try to eat a balance

Exercise: classes and weights at the Y, tennis, walking, biking, swimming, more tennis, lots of tennis lol
  • Amyaya
    Amyaya Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I try not to starve myself. I watch what I eat but I think I should be more specific about how much of everything I consume. I am a slack when it comes to measuring food. My ideal would be 1200 - 1300cal a day but I think I might be eating more......
    I go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week including one PT session just for weight lifting. I also have about 120 - 130g of protein a day. I was advised that if you are an active person (and do weight lifting) you should get at least 1g per your body weight.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Eat what I love in moderation, focusing on nutrition and adding in treats. SL5x5 three days a week, yoga and cardio twice a week, HIIT on Saturdays if I have the energy.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Caloric deficit, lift heavy.
  • br3adman
    br3adman Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Try to burn 300-500 calories a day and eat between 1000 - 1300 calories. Lots of yogurt plain berry smoothies with 0 % milk. 4 ounces of meat and veggies.

• atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Eat less, move more :smile:
  • MelWick524
    MelWick524 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I eat what I like in moderation, and within my calorie goals.
    Exercise: Zumba 1-2 times/week, weightlifting/strength HIIT 1-2 times/week, spinning once/week, and some weekends I manage to fit in piyo and/or Piloxing. I'm also a tap & jazzer, lol, and I walk on my lunch break at work whenever I can. I also keep active with my husband & 3 1/2 year old son: walks, playground, bike rides, sports.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have my diary and profile public so feel free to check it out. Around 1800-2000 calories daily.
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My diet consists of a lot of veggies some fruit no sweets, no bread, no soda a lot of water. My exercise is a lot of cardio and a little bit of weights
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I'm just kind of curious what kind of diet everyone does & what kind of exercises?

No diet in the context you are thinking. I just eat at a deficit. Easy game.

For exercise I will do a 5 mile walk a couple times a week because running sucks and is the work of Satin
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Deficit when I want to lose, eating all the things.

Exercise is lifting. No cardio.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Caloric deficit, lift heavy.

This
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

For exercise I will do a 5 mile walk a couple times a week because running sucks and is the work of Satin

Well, I'm not sure it's the work of Satan, although I will not run either. Perhaps I never realized WHY I never ran . . . Walking works just as good, but slower. Especially when you have a dachshund who wants to pee at every single tree and bush and tall blade of grass and mailbox stand and wildflower and has to sniff at everything before he pees even if he decides he doesn't want to pee there. Then suddenly he sees a squirrel and jumps into action, and I try to accommodate him (with leash on, of course) if only to make up for the deficit of our "walk" so far. Then I run until the squirrel disappears, then it starts all over again. Oh, my, how I love my Hogan!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

It's just...the worst.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    No diet plan just eat 2000 calories more or less....my biggest struggle is eating too much sugar and not eating enough protein rich food...ugh. I go to the gym about 4 times a week so this is a problem I'm going to have to solve otherwise I'm going to crash. Sorry that was a bit of a ramble.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options

Well, I'm not sure it's the work of Satan...

Bad guys do the work of Satin. Have you ever seen one walk from the cops? No. They run.
  • atypicalsmith
    Options

Well, I'm not sure it's the work of Satan...

Bad guys do the work of Satin. Have you ever seen one walk from the cops? No. They run.

There ya go.