From 263 Pounds to 128 Pounds (Lots of Pictures)

Options
13»

Replies

• ShareenaFulton
    ShareenaFulton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Is it weird for me to say that I think you looked lovely in both your before and after pictures? Anyway, you've done brilliantly with the weight loss. I have pcos as well and I can completely relate to how difficult it can make weightloss. The great thing I've noticed however is that the more weight I lose, the lesser the symptoms of pcos become. I hope it will be the same for you. Keep up the great work, you should be immensely proud of yourselves.

And to anybody out there who have been looking for effective pcos treatments, my life completely changed when I was put on spironolactone. My doctors dismissed all my symptoms since I was 18 years old. The excessive hair, acne, weight gain, periods all over the place and horrible, debilitating cramps for the first few days of my period. They just brushed it off and gave me some topical cream for my face. I spent 10 years of my life too timid to challenge them. After another brush off, I told my doctor that I was leaving his practice and researched into alternate clinics. I've now got a great doctor, I have a name for my condition and a treatment which finally makes me feel normal.
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Incredible perseverance! Congratulations!
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Bought my first ever bikini today! ozx639pdkmjh.jpg
    xstig2h68x6n.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!