Progress pic! I have a waist!

Replies

• fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    well done!
  • CupcakeQueen86
    CupcakeQueen86 Posts: 76 Member
    Congrats! You look amazing, I've been watching what I eat and doing cardio for around 4 weeks now long way to go but can't wait to get fit! :p
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Astonishing! Terrific!
  • BowHunter1967
    BowHunter1967 Posts: 56 Member
    Omg that is fantastic progress! Good for you and congrats on your hard work!!
  • randiijanay
    randiijanay Posts: 5 Member
    You look great! How long did this take you?
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    Thank you! I have been trying to lose weight for a long time but it wasn't until this last January when I started using MFP and learning about nutrition that it actually started coming off and staying off! The before pic was from about a year and a half ago.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    You look beautiful...what kind of moving more has worked so well for you?
  • fairy2b
    Thank you! Nothing fancy, primarily cardio... Elipitical and walking mostly! Just started doing circuit training 2x week with weight machines too.
  • Freddi_O
    Freddi_O Posts: 40 Member
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome progress. Check out the legs and waist on you!!! ;)
  • KKJackson91
    KKJackson91 Posts: 69 Member
    You look AMAZING! I have a feeling when I get close to goal I'm going to be built like this and I can't wait to have those curves!:) Gorgeous.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Amazing, you look great!! Congrats!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Awesome bod!!!!
  • deliberatelyliz
    deliberatelyliz Posts: 3 Member
    God, you look FANTASTIC! You've got AMAZING curves! You should be proud of all you've accomplished!! I hope I look half as amazing as you after I lose weight and tone...man alive!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    :) Fantastic results
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Hot girl check in! Amazing!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Yowsa! You go girl!
  • DrunkInAGolfCart
    DrunkInAGolfCart Posts: 57 Member
    You've got such an amazing body! Your waist is tiny! I'm the same shape as you - or was. Difference is I looked roughly the same as you in your "before" pic a couple of years ago and kept putting off getting in shape to the point where I ended up another 50lbs heavier. Put it on so fast! I don't know if I'll ever get my body into the sort of shape you did in your "after" pic but I tell ya, it's I'm sure as hell gonna try. Amazing inspiration!
  • fairy2b
    Thank you everyone for all your kind words! I am continuously amazed at all the fantastic support from our stellar community here! I feel so honored to have inspired some of you and I believe in all of you!!! <3
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    You have done an amazing progress, simply amazing giiiirl!!! ;)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    HOLY CRAP. You look hot! Nice work!
  • forbiddendonut
    forbiddendonut Posts: 60 Member
    Awesome! Great job!
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    That's not a waist, that's a freaking Barbie Waist. Great progress, you must be really proud of what you have accomplished. Now don't let it go to waste. :p
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
  • AnitaDR04
    AnitaDR04 Posts: 9 Member
    Wow!!! That's amazing!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Wow!!! Congratulations!! You look awesome!!!!
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Awesome job! This is great motivation!!! Thank you for sharing :)
  • PatinMich
    PatinMich Posts: 22 Member
    I'm impressed with the waist but more impressed with the thighs! Great job! You look healthy now!
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    Your waist to hip ratio is super attractive! We are the same height and current weight and my stomach doesn't look nearly as good! You should be so proud of yourself. Also I'm friend requesting you immediately so I can have perspective on how long the last 10-15 lbs will take. What is your goal weight?
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    wow - total transformation!!!! Way to go!!
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Wow, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!