You have 1770 calories to go crazy with. What one meal do you eat?

Options
phamtq
phamtq Posts: 9 Member
Some days (like today), I get so busy with work that I forget to eat. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling hungry too hungry. What would you blow your 1770 calories on?

Replies

• AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    A nice big steak medium rare seared then a pat of butter in for the last minute and bleu cheese melted on it. If there are any calories after all that (lol) some garlic buttery mashed potatoes and moist coffee chocolate cake

• galaxyeyed
    galaxyeyed Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Double cheeseburger and fries. Pizza and ice cream. All of the pasta and cream sauce and bread. A whole cake to myself.
  • phamtq
    phamtq Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    catieraney wrote: »
    Double cheeseburger and fries. Pizza and ice cream. All of the pasta and cream sauce and bread. A whole cake to myself.

A bit over the 1770 but I get cha. :smiley:
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Half a pizza with some kind of dessert would be the fastest way to get there... There's some slight chance that might all fit in your belly too...
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Sushi and cold stone cheesecake icecream
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Pad Thai with shrimp and chicken
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    A nice big steak medium rare seared then a pat of butter in for the last minute and bleu cheese melted on it. If there are any calories after all that (lol) some garlic buttery mashed potatoes and moist coffee chocolate cake
    YEP BUT RARE!!! I will ride my bike twice on Sunday just to eat a 1400 calorie ribeye

• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'd go out to dinner, cause that's the only way I'd hit 1700. Nothing I make at home would get me there.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I have 1100 left for dinner and am planning a steak sandwich (probably won't eat the bread) with sweet potato fries and a pint of beer.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    steak, grilled onions, stuffed mushrooms, bacon wrapped asparagus, almond cake, cream cheese frosting.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    A whole freaking cheesecake?
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bottle of Jack Daniels....drops the mic
  • ltfrost
    ltfrost Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd blow it on sleep. 1700 calories closer to my goal!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Depends what I'm craving really. Right now it's fish and chips and cheesecake, but I guess I'd have to make a choice, lol.
    A whole freaking cheesecake?

More like 1.5 piece, lol.
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

I concur
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    P F Chang's Ma Po Tofu with brown rice and a flourless chocolate dome. Which is probably more than 1770 cal but it's my favorite meal ever.

Oh, or a Red Robin lettuce wrap guacamole bacon burger with their seasoned fries. Aaaand now I'm really hungry...
  • sandryc79
    sandryc79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Chips and queso, (the nice white kind), a chili relleno

Or a big plate of chicken tiki masala with Nan bread and basmati rice
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Indian Food or Jamaican.....darn perhaps Puerto Rican food ...I need an international buffet.
  • keniaclimaco5
    keniaclimaco5 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    many bowls of granola cereal.
  • Jenskiski
    Jenskiski Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Panang curry with extra rice. I really miss extra rice.