You have 1770 calories to go crazy with. What one meal do you eat?

Replies

• fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    jsickman12 wrote: »
    Bottle of Jack Daniels....drops the mic

FTW! :D
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Originally thought of pizza, then I saw the steak posts. Hmm....
  • AdamImadA
    AdamImadA Posts: 74 Member
    A nice big steak medium rare seared then a pat of butter in for the last minute and bleu cheese melted on it. If there are any calories after all that (lol) some garlic buttery mashed potatoes and moist coffee chocolate cake
    YEP BUT RARE!!! I will ride my bike twice on Sunday just to eat a 1400 calorie ribeye

Michael, dude, you already ride twice a day....are you going to ride 4 times tomorrow??!!?? ;)
  • AdamImadA
    999tigger.... What is crispy chili beef? Sounds awesome!
  • AdamImadA
    pvc1bqsce29z.jpg

Maybe a butt load of pigs feet?
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    I want chinese fooood sooo bad!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Sushi bar! I can probably eat at least 1200 calories easily, more if I have the fried things. Mmmmmm. (Pretty decent macros, too IMO)
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    edited May 2015
    phamtq wrote: »
    Some days (like today), I get so busy with work that I forget to eat. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling hungry too hungry. What would you blow your 1770 calories on?

I have several items I would/could eat with that many calories.
    #1 something Indian with rice and nan
    #2 a cheese platter with sourdough bread and red wine and maybe some thinly sliced Serrano ham.
    and just in case I had calories left over a slice of real good cheese cake
    #3 a really good fish dish ( preferably Spanish ) prepared without regard for calories with maybe an apetizer of pickled pig's feet.

I have forgotten what 1700 calories worth of food feel and taste like. Because of my age and the fact that I am under five feet tall that would be a lot of food for me.

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    edited May 2015
    A whole freaking cheesecake?

not the brownie bottomed reeses peanut butter cheesecake I make...900 calories a piece.yjgwf1qabcae.jpg

Yes this is my house, my counter, my cheesecake
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited May 2015
    adamklug73 wrote: »

crispy-chilli-beef.jpg?w=640&h=392&crop=1

Adam its kind of steak strips deep fried with a cornflour batter and then stir fried in a sweet chilli sauce with spring onions and carrot. If you get it right its really crispy with tender juicy steak inside and then you get the tangy sweet chilli sauce.

Tons of calories thopugh because of the deep frying and sweet sauce. One of my favourite dishes and I may make it when im at maintenance, but at the oment moderation wont really work so it can wait.

Heres a recipe
    http://thebigfatnoodle.com/2012/02/16/crispy-chilli-beef/
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    A whole freaking cheesecake?

not the brownie bottomed reeses peanut butter cheesecake I make...900 calories a piece.yjgwf1qabcae.jpg

Yes this is my house, my counter, my cheesecake

That looks so amazing. And that 16 layer lasagna. YUM. So much delicious in this thread.

I’d probably have a nice big serving of pasta carbonara. I don’t eat pasta often, but bacon and egg will always take me to my happy place, and pasta is as good a vehicle as any.
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    West Indian food! Chicken curry with seasoned roti and welch's grape soda. Cherry pie for dessert. Yum!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    fettucini al fredo, extra parm and cheesecake for dessert, no question definitely a glass of Riesling with dessert too!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    MrM27 wrote: »
    All this steak talk is making me want steak. And I just had one on Sunday at Uncle Jacks..

I476TJP.jpg?1

K6xIm0E.jpg?1

• AdamImadA
    999tigger wrote: »
    adamklug73 wrote: »

crispy-chilli-beef.jpg?w=640&h=392&crop=1

Adam its kind of steak strips deep fried with a cornflour batter and then stir fried in a sweet chilli sauce with spring onions and carrot. If you get it right its really crispy with tender juicy steak inside and then you get the tangy sweet chilli sauce.

Tons of calories thopugh because of the deep frying and sweet sauce. One of my favourite dishes and I may make it when im at maintenance, but at the oment moderation wont really work so it can wait.

Heres a recipe
    http://thebigfatnoodle.com/2012/02/16/crispy-chilli-beef/

That looks great! Thanks
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    I would go to Veggie Grill and get crispy cauliflower, a Sonoran Winter bowl (quinoa, beans, roasted carrots, avocado, salsa, jalapeño, almonds and raisins), and a slice of carrot cake, washed down with a lemonade
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Lasagne/moussaka, home made pizza, a very good burger or some delicious Greek food.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Nachos! With lots of sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. Ooey gooey cheesy madness!
  • BicepsAndBows
    BicepsAndBows Posts: 197 Member
    If I had that many calories to use on anything I wanted I would definitely go for pizza! And I'm talking the kind you order from somewhere like Donato's! Sounds so delicious!
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Asian style spare ribs. chili-garlic marinated. Dang I should make that again some time.