Question

Options

Replies

• rachmawatyyulia
    rachmawatyyulia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    My advise do more. That's not enough to make a difference at all. Try walking for longer and adding more days. I walk almost every single day for almost an hour and a half, that's when I am back home where there are lots of hills. I walk to town which is over two miles away, walk through town, shop and most times walk back home if my shopping isn't much. Then after my dinner I walk downhill to the lake walk uphill to the cross, sit there looking over the lake, walk back downhill, back up hill and back home. Not bragging but just letting you know that if you want to lose weight you need to walk more than you are. Also remember its the calorie deficit that contributes to your weight loss more. So watch your calorie intake!!

Surely. I watch my calories intake. My goals were only 1000
  • rachmawatyyulia
    Options
    My advise do more. That's not enough to make a difference at all. Try walking for longer and adding more days. I walk almost every single day for almost an hour and a half, that's when I am back home where there are lots of hills. I walk to town which is over two miles away, walk through town, shop and most times walk back home if my shopping isn't much. Then after my dinner I walk downhill to the lake walk uphill to the cross, sit there looking over the lake, walk back downhill, back up hill and back home. Not bragging but just letting you know that if you want to lose weight you need to walk more than you are. Also remember its the calorie deficit that contributes to your weight loss more. So watch your calorie intake!!

Surely. I watch my calories intake. My goals were only 1000

• stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    those *morphs don't exist.

not sure if you are being a troll or being serious

The 3 somatypes were invented by a psychologist many decades ago, in an attempt to link people with certain body shapes to personality traits.
    It's as bunk as phrenology.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Thank youuu :*
    But I think that would killing me.

I walk 7 days a week (twice a day) when I'm at home and I'm still alive. Trust me your body is capable of doing anything. We are build to withstand a lot of physical activity. You can do anything you BELIEVE you van achieve but you need to be DEDICATED!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    What is an "endomoprh woman"?

Why did you rbet flagged for asking that question?

Yeah... whats with the "abusive" flag?
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options

Wow, I got flagged! I guess because I used the same misspelling as OP? Or maybe because I didn't know what she meant?
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Hi guys. Thanks for supportive comments. Since I walk uphill. So many people urge me for not doing that , and they often tell me that my things and calves could get bulkier (I'm an endomoprh woman) guess I shouldn't listen to their words. Since I'm getting a gallon of sweat after doing uphill walks.

Keep it up!

You might even start doing it 5 days a week. :)

Thank youuu :*
    But I think that would killing me.

Maybe English is not her native language and she thinks that flagging is the same as "liking".
  • jorinya
    Options
    My misspelling was cos I sneezed lol. Do I get flagged for that too. Please don't flag!!!
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    My misspelling was cos I sneezed lol. Do I get flagged for that too. Please don't flag!!!

Cos? That's a blatant misspelling! (drumming fingertips, should I flag or not?)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Wow, I got flagged! I guess because I used the same misspelling as OP? Or maybe because I didn't know what she meant?

I don't get it... I support the taking back the of the flag!!!!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

No flag for you... you're good..
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »

I don't get it... I support the taking back the of the flag!!!!!!

That's not a correct sentence. Should have left out the second "the". But I'll be kind and not flag you for that.
  • jorinya
    Options

Thanks for making my day. It was an accident!!

• atypicalsmith
    Options

Thanks for making my day. It was an accident!!

Okay, I'll be kind and not flag you. Only because you admitted it was an accident.
  • jorinya
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    No flag for you... you're good..

Are you sure??? Well I try to be good most of the time but if I get pushed to far the its nasty me and that is not something anyone wants to see. Try my best to help people because you never know the day I need help and maybe the person I refused to help now refuses to help me. Catch my drift??
  • rachmawatyyulia
    Options
    Hi. I didn't flag anybody. Sorryyyy. This crappy touchpad..Sorry I didn't meant to. How to unflag that??
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    Hi. I didn't flag anybody. Sorryyyy. This crappy touchpad..Sorry I didn't meant to. How to unflag that??

Don't worry about it, hon. It won't put me in jail. I had someone once who didn't like my answer and jumped all over the place flagging every comment I made and I didn't even get a message from MFP. Keep walking uphill, burns a lot of calories, and weight loss doesn't target a certain area, but the whole body. Unfairly at times!
  • rachmawatyyulia
    Options
    Anybody. Let's get back to supportive comments. We are here for same reason. To get a healthier lifestyle. And Let's make a friendship and support each other. I'm sorry. But I would never flag anybody for any reason. And I hope you do the same.
    And Sorry for my bad English.

Xxxx with love always
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    Anybody. Let's get back to supportive comments. We are here for same reason. To get a healthier lifestyle. And Let's make a friendship and support each other. I'm sorry. But I would never flag anybody for any reason. And I hope you do the same.
    And Sorry for my bad English.

Xxxx with love always

We responded at the same time . . . xxxx with love to you too!
  • jorinya
    Options
    OP, you sound like the sweetest person. As we said keep walking, eat at a deficit and you'll be fine. Oh, I can't stress enough the importants of drinking plenty water. I had a UTI scare the other day, drinking lots of water now. Turned out I agrevated an old injury to my back.
    Best of luck in your journey to a healthier you and don't listen to and negative or nasty comments from people around you, they are just jealous you are caring about yourself.