Dear Women of MFP

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Ok but like, I just want to eat everything during my period!? How do I know if the weight I gain is fake bloating weight and not 'munching the **** out of my fridge and cupboards' real weight??

Please help quick??

If it goes away, you'll know.

If you've logged an additional 17,500 calories, you'll know, too.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    2552_0_tom-myspace-full.jpg
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I thought TOM was this really popular fella on here; women spoke of him often but I must say not always complimentary--I also though he was English since the word bloody was used quite a bit. And now we move on to our regularly(pun intended) scheduled program...get moving!!!!! Lift heavy stuff, record, etc.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    I honestly think that the TOM threads Arise, not from Solely the weight gain/ loss,
    but from the emotional and hormonal driven moods,
    i know about 2-3 times a year i get serious rage issues, like i could divorce my whole life and gladly go on a killing spree based on the driving habits of others around me,
    or strangle the kindly old lady who asks me if im happy to be a grand mom seeing my 3 year old twins .

OR the sleeplessness based on the paranoid thoughts and things that come into my head .. poor impulse control, etc...

I think thats part of it ... but then what do i know.... im just a poor woman...

Perhaps we could ask for a button next to the "post reply" button that says "are you hormonal?" and if you click yes, it sends your message into the far reaches of Internet Never Never Land, where nobody needs to see it and you don't get embarrassed by it later.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Can I workout while I am on my period?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    If my girlfriend is having her period and does not want intercourse, is it OK to resume sex with my wife for that week?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    2552_0_tom-myspace-full.jpg

OMG I was friends with that guy. How do you know him. Tell him he still owes me 5 bucks!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    If my girlfriend is having her period and does not want intercourse, is it OK to resume sex with my wife for that week?

How dare you tell people I am on the rag!
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Can we please call it menstruation, but say it with an english accent?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    But canz I pee wit da cup in?????

tumblr_m6cykaKVqN1qgmibu.gif
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    What a curse...:sad: However...it's not something I have to deal with anymore. :drinker:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    Thank you for posting!

you are welcome, random citizen!
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Who is Tom?

I have a feeling that's Mr. Nasty's first name. Figures. Mr. Tom Nasty is an asshat.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mmer4pHRRK1qz4rgp.jpg

INDEED
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    so helpful. :indifferent:
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    thank you, after 12 years i finally understand what all this means
    smh, i hate all the posts. i wish people would just research before posting stupid questions about why they gained a few pounds before their periods.
    :grumble:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Perhaps we could ask for a button next to the "post reply" button that says "are you hormonal?" and if you click yes, it sends your message into the far reaches of Internet Never Never Land, where nobody needs to see it and you don't get embarrassed by it later.

I think I may already have one because my posts never show up anymore.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Can we get this pinned?
  • m0jk
    m0jk Posts: 133
    Options
    But can we trust something that bleeds but doesn't die?

haha.. TRUST NO ONE!!!

Seriously too much info but hilarious results in replies.. loved reading this haha