DO YOU MISS YOUR EX? BECAUSE I DO

Replies

• _riddikulus_
    _riddikulus_ Posts: 59 Member
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Yep, I missed him for a long time, even though I walked away. It was for the best, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great person. I still think back to my time w/him fondly.

I heard that how some women feel when the ex know how to lay the pipe.

are you saying you're not missed much?
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    not missing my ex wife, but my ex gf ..yes
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Yep, I missed him for a long time, even though I walked away. It was for the best, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great person. I still think back to my time w/him fondly.

I plead the 5th.

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    No. Hard no. What an awful human..trash.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member

:D
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    I know at least one of my exes misses me...she called me a couple of months after we broke up and tried to get me back when she knew I was starting to date someone...oh and then a couple of years later when she knew I was going to be at a friend's party, she showed up and looked really upset when I was there with another girl. I guess I was doing something right (really fooled her! haha)
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member

Did a plumber tell you that?

• madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    no
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member

Did a plumber tell you that?

Actually it was women who told me that. One in particular was cheating on her current bf with an ex. I don't know if these women were plumbers.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    With every bullet so far....
  • Dagoberto8878
    Dagoberto8878 Posts: 15 Member
    Oh well!!! Im goingback where I belong ;)
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Oh well!!! Im goingback where I belong ;)

Which is back in her palm, right? This post is TOO Drake...

5r4twxrttd74.jpg
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    With every bullet so far....

I was totally gonna go the Al Bundy route with that!! ahaha
  • purplerosemfp
    purplerosemfp Posts: 152 Member
    nah dont miss him at all lol
  • ew_david
    I was out. Now I'm back in.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member

I am assuming this means good in bed. I am just trying to figure out what that has to do with pipes and such. I have heard alot of different ways to say good in bed, this one though... Never, not once. WTH!

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    I thought laying pipe meant taking a poo...
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited May 2015

I am assuming this means good in bed. I am just trying to figure out what that has to do with pipes and such. I have heard alot of different ways to say good in bed, this one though... Never, not once. WTH!

I'm from the Midwest and I've heard the phrase "laying pipe" before. Could it be a Midwestern thing?

I'm from Wisconsin. Hmmm, only pipe laying I have heard of is from my plumber friends. LOL! Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm more sheltered than I thought I was. Haha! Is it because a pen1s resembles a pipe? Or the V is pretty much a tunnel? Guess it makes sense. I shall carry on with my day now having learned a new phrase :blush:

AND I can now contribute to the TIL thread! Boom!

• ew_david

I'm from the Midwest and I've heard the phrase "laying pipe" before. Could it be a Midwestern thing?

Must be. I'm in Ohio and I've heard that phrase many times.