Most embarrassing place you have been sick

Options
Noogsofthenorth
Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
In the car, of a Mormon, on the way to be baptised after abstaining from coffee and tea lol

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    This was my daughter (but I was there to do clean up)... On the lovely marble floors of the Pearl Harbor Memorial, and of course she had a very colorful shave ice before that so it was pretty vibrant puke...covering the memorial.
  • Noogsofthenorth
    Options
    Omg!
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Out of a low pub window after drinking 10 pints of Stella - in front of my future husband. Classy!
  • kamber13
    kamber13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Driving home from a County Fair with my younger cousins (10,12) and my boyfriend. We had to pull over on the side of the road and I ran into the damp weeds where I promptly had the worst diarrhea... when I was done, I looked down and saw the weeds and my legs were covered with baby slugs.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    In a commercial jet liner. A very humbling experience :-(
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Restaurant, in a rounded booth, stuck in the middle. Classy place at that. Food Poisoning/too much alcohol from previous restaurant. I had had hiccups and activated a gag reflex I guess. Happy 36th B-Day to me!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    On my wedding night. Spent most of it on the toilet :-)
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Disney World - Epcot. Ate something I normally would not have and paid dearly within a couple of hours, over and over. Ugh. That was 15 years ago....I still recall it easily.
  • WelshPhil1975
    WelshPhil1975 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Over my boss's arm and shoes.
  • tycho_mx
    tycho_mx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    on my Honeymoon. In Ecuador. After drinking the water after being warned not to by my spouse. Not good at all.

Was so bad my wife considered sending me to the hospital, but managed to tough it out and even do the tours and all. Only trip in my life where I've actually lost weight.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    At my now husbands house party after playing flip cup. I am not a silent puker.
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    In my car after a birthday party for my sister and it was not throw up (oh how I wish it had been)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Out a car door at a busy intersection. The embarrassing part is that the car was a cop car and I was the cop.
  • Noogsofthenorth
    Options
    Hahaha
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I passed out in church while I was singing in the choir. Didn't puke but man, that was embarrassing..lol.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    well, there was the time it happened in my grandfather's car over the windshield. Then there was the time, in college, that it was down the hall outside the art gallery, and then there was the time that it was while a girl was in my dorm laying on top of me...

those are probably all tied for #1
  • gquesnelle
    gquesnelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    In class during like the 6th grade. Been lucky enough since to only have been sick at home.
  • DrunkInAGolfCart
    DrunkInAGolfCart Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Back in '05 I went to my aunt's 50th bday party. She's a director so there were a lot of well known Aussie actors there. I'd just turned 18 and drank way too much. Ended up vomiting everywhere - over the table, chairs, ground. EVERYWHERE. I then accidentally caught my finger on a bit of stray wire on the staircase, forcing my poor mother and cousin to take me to the hospital. I vomited some more in the taxi there and some more again in the hospital waiting room. I needed four stitches.

I still probably think of that as the most embarrassing event of my life. Ten years later I still cringe at the memory.
  • KidofChrist
    KidofChrist Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sick on the first night of my honeymoon. Got to the hotel and spent the better part of the night in the bathroom. All these years later we still laugh about it.
  • emily889
    emily889 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Out a car at a stop light on my 25th birthday, I had the door open and hurled right there, then the light changed and traffic started honking so my friend proceeded to turn left and I puked hanging out the car the whole time. Good times! My other best friend in the back seat said he hasn't seen anyone puke out a moving car since high school, not my proudest moment.