Low Carb PicS

Options
dbona13
dbona13 Posts: 20 Member
edited May 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
pj7no5tgbj7u.jpg Pic before I lost and gained weight
i always lost a lot of weight on low carb. This time around now being 33 I'm not losing as fast or as much on low carb. Getting discouraged, what could be the issue? Need motivation!!
Me now: ipash3sd0369.jpg

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Time seems to change many things. This is discussed a lot at community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Can you open your food diary? Do you use a food scale? Do you exercise?
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    As the saying goes, "Old age ain't for sissies!" :)

As we age we frequently do less physical activity. Plus metabolism slows down a little.

Log food, eat fewer calories.
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Maybe try to find something that's more sustainable for you at this point in your life?
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Are you counting calories? Low carb alone won't lose weight, (There are plenty of low-carb people having success in the Gaining Weight forum!) you need to be at a caloric deficit.

Are you weighing your food and accurately counting calories? Did you calculate your goal calories using current data?
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Are you counting calories? Low carb alone won't lose weight, (There are plenty of low-carb people having success in the Gaining Weight forum!) you need to be at a caloric deficit.

Are you weighing your food and accurately counting calories? Did you calculate your goal calories using current data?

This