Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

First thought when you see profile pic

Options

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss!!
  • SeptemberSun_1333
    SeptemberSun_1333 Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Nice tan
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Has a great smile and hair
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    You have nice sand
  • SeptemberSun_1333
    SeptemberSun_1333 Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Wish I was at that beach!
  • ktap90
    ktap90 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Great smile
  • cburke8909
    cburke8909 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Wish I could see under that hair
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Drawing
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I think she won something at some point....or maybe just participated in something
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Dude's like Jesus! He can walk on water.
  • ktap90
    ktap90 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    He's happy
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    She has a big forehead and nice smile
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    DasItMan91 wrote: »

Dude @DasItMan91 do you think it's possible that just maybe, there's a small chance she might not actually appreciate you pointing out specific features of her face as "big" or in any fashion? A face is a body feature. This is identical to saying 'She has a big butt' or 'She has a big nose' or 'She has big ears'

If you're not being a douche canoe on purpose you should probably re-evaluate your big forehead comments but if you are being a douche canoe on purpose you should probably just stop.

Dude... yeah...

Heart_Eyes_Emoji_grande.png?v=1480481053

Edit: I'm not even sorry it's overtly large. It's appropriate in this scenario.
  • DasItMan91
    edited June 2017
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »

Dude @DasItMan91 do you think it's possible that just maybe, there's a small chance she might not actually appreciate you pointing out specific features of her face as "big" or in any fashion? A face is a body feature. This is identical to saying 'She has a big butt' or 'She has a big nose' or 'She has big ears'

If you're not being a douche canoe on purpose you should probably re-evaluate your big forehead comments but if you are being a douche canoe on purpose you should probably just stop.

Dude, calm down. Multiple people have pointed out I have a big head which is true. I didn't mean anything mean by it but it is obvious. I wasn't trying to be a douche. You're blowing something out of proportion.