Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

First thought when you see profile pic

Options

Replies

• NLP6618
    NLP6618 Posts: 6,201 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    She has a big forehead and nice smile

Dude @DasItMan91 do you think it's possible that just maybe, there's a small chance she might not actually appreciate you pointing out specific features of her face as "big" or in any fashion really? A face is a body feature. This is identical to saying 'She has a big butt' or 'She has a big nose' or 'She has big ears'

If you're not being a douche canoe on purpose you should probably re-evaluate your big forehead comments but if you are being a douche canoe on purpose you should probably just stop.

I'm glad someone had the balls to say it.

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Lmao at all these white knights, calm down now. It says "first thought" and that came to mind.
  • NLP6618
    Options
    The only thing I want to hear that is big is my booty. Lol.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options

Dude @DasItMan91 do you think it's possible that just maybe, there's a small chance she might not actually appreciate you pointing out specific features of her face as "big" or in any fashion? A face is a body feature. This is identical to saying 'She has a big butt' or 'She has a big nose' or 'She has big ears'

If you're not being a douche canoe on purpose you should probably re-evaluate your big forehead comments but if you are being a douche canoe on purpose you should probably just stop.

Dude, calm down. Multiple people have pointed out I have a big head which is true. I didn't mean anything mean by it but it is obvious. I wasn't trying to be a douche. You're blowing something out of proportion.

There's no need to calm down, I'm actually super chill as a cucumber. I'm simply pointing out the fact to you that if you're accidentally being a douche then you should refrain from referring to peoples bodies in any certain manner. It's not appropriate. I just gave you three examples of things that are not nice to say "Big butt" "big ears" "big nose" and "a big forehead", they are literally the exact same thing.

I actually didn't think you were doing it on purpose so if you're not doing it on purpose then just apologize and chill on your comments because I'm absolutely certain you've offended her.
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Dude @DasItMan91 do you think it's possible that just maybe, there's a small chance she might not actually appreciate you pointing out specific features of her face as "big" or in any fashion? A face is a body feature. This is identical to saying 'She has a big butt' or 'She has a big nose' or 'She has big ears'

Dude, calm down. Multiple people have pointed out I have a big head which is true. I didn't mean anything mean by it but it is obvious. I wasn't trying to be a douche. You're blowing something out of proportion.

Nah, it was rude when people said it to you and it's definitely not something a woman wants to hear... but whatevs.

@CurvyGirl418 lovely smile

Over the years, I've learned to not give a fuk when people say I have a big head. Anyway let's move on.
  • ktap90
    ktap90 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Obviously I do realize I have a big forehead, not even mad that you pointed it out. However it's not the nicest thing I've ever been told lol but plenty of people like this big ole forehead. @ DasItMan91
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I think you are very pretty
  • DasItMan91
    edited June 2017
    Options

There's no need to calm down, I'm actually super chill as a cucumber. I'm simply pointing out the fact to you that if you're accidentally being a douche then you should refrain from referring to peoples bodies in any certain manner. It's not appropriate. I just gave you three examples of things that are not nice to say "Big butt" "big ears" "big nose" and "a big forehead", they are literally the exact same thing.

I actually didn't think you were doing it on purpose so if you're not doing it on purpose then just apologize and chill on your comments because I'm absolutely certain you've offended her.

Funny thing is @CurvyGirl418 just said she doesn't mind if someone says she has a big *kitten* and anyway if I offended her for that then I'll apologize. I'm not really as sensitive as alot of the people are on MFP though and so I may say something that could offend someone even if I didn't mean it.
  • NLP6618
    Options
    Hey I have worked hard for this booty! Lmao
  • ManimalLover
    ManimalLover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Super sweet smile, and I love your hair!!
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    Obviously I do realize I have a big forehead, not even mad that you pointed it out. However it's not the nicest thing I've ever been told lol but plenty of people like this big ole forehead. @ DasItMan91

I wasn't trying to be mean to you, it just said "First thought when you see the profile pic" and I just pointed it out along with your smile. At least you're not mad and so that tells me you're more secure about yourself.
  • DasItMan91
    Options

Anyway sorry I pointed it out, you just seemed like you were one of those people that would make a joke about your forehead when I pointed it out.
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    Options
    Forehead !
  • NLP6618
    Options
    Nice tatoos
  • ktap90
    ktap90 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Super pretty face