empty stomach feeling

Options
13»

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Do you have a dizzy or headachy feeling along with this hunger pang? If so, you might want to get your blood sugar checked. This is a classic symptom of hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar.
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    It happens to me and sometimes makes me over eat, it is the level of acidity in your stomach tissues. Just have some more fiber and get plenty of water before lunch and you´ll be ok.
  • Lola2248
    Lola2248 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Do you have a dizzy or headachy feeling along with this hunger pang? If so, you might want to get your blood sugar checked. This is a classic symptom of hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar.

I do think I suffer with low blood sugar. The night of this I had a migraine attack, and one the net day, and a bad head for 3 days. I understand I might feel more hungry but as someone who clearly has over eaten in the past, I do not know if this sort of hunger is 'normal' for those who are fit and healthy. I like the feeling of being full, hence my weight issue.

I was terrified of going out for this work meal as I know it could throw me off the rails. I had the smallest portion out of everyone, everyone else had sides of chips and garlic bread, and I didn't. And what do I get for it? a weight gain in the week and 2 days of migraines, and 3 days of bad headaches.

still, a new week now. I hope to have learned from this, and am thinking of restructuring my 'diet' to be more evenly split through the day. :-/