How many grocery bags do you carry in at one time?

Options
_incogNEATo_
_incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
If the answer is not "all of them", then you're doing it all wrong.

2oNaWWk.gif

Replies

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I was really going to say "ALL of them." when I saw the thread title.
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I carry all of them. Sometimes it feels like I'm going to dislocate a shoulder!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Well damn me to Hell MI. I share the load with my husband. *kitten*! He's taking away my job as grocery pack mule!
    tumblr_n6lwtxsocg1rqsd9yo1_1280.jpg
  • polecat450
    polecat450 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HA - having just went grocery shopping last night, I cracked up over the thread title! I usually carry in the light bag and hubby has to be the pack mule :)
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don't, that's why I got married :)
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    That's why you bag up then go REALLY fast (for me up two flights of stairs) so nothing actually hits the ground as you juggle it falling.
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Haha. This is funny. yeah, I try to carry all of them. My hubby shakes his head at me and laughs. My son was so inspired by my craziness that he even designed a backpack with hooks on it for a science project that you could attach all your groceries too. LOL.
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Definitely more than that guy. Are you telling me I have a future as an Olympic grocery lifter?
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I take the lazy mans load. (all of them so I don't have to go back twice!!) LMAO
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Usually all of them and a 12 pack. I'm an overachiever.
  • gkalmbach
    gkalmbach Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I always carry all of them in one hand... 2nd hand/arm is for bottled water..
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    If I don't have indented red lines in the crook of my arm for at least an hour afterward, I've slacked.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I was really going to say "ALL of them." when I saw the thread title.

Same here. But in all seriousness, I try to get them all into the house in one trip.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    My wife is responsible for opening the front door so that I can get to the kitchen without interruption
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Duh!

Unless I get pop or kitty litter, because, wah. :cold_sweat:
  • _Captivated_
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My wife is responsible for opening the front door so that I can get to the kitchen without interruption

Wuss. I get the door of the car, the house and the stairs, all while tripping over the dog, on my own.

• _incogNEATo_
    Options

Wuss. I get the door of the car, the house and the stairs, all while tripping over the dog, on my own.

You disarm the alarm too?
  • _Captivated_
    Options

You disarm the alarm too?

The dog IS the alarm.

• pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    4-8, usually thats all of them